Chapter 26 : Brooke

The firing from the two guards drew attention, more soldiers went to inspect, opening a gap for Brooke to sneak in.

"Guys, I think all hell is breaking loose here."

"I'm at the east gate. Where are you?" Kalani asked on the radio.

"I'm inside, south entrance turn left. I think Chloe is trapped. I need a distraction."

"I'll take care of that!" a voice came.

"Wait, Paige! NO!"

Paige flipped the switch guard and pressed the button, setting off a detonation of one hundred Mistral missiles, shot out millions of high density tungsten balls to all directions, puncturing everything at supersonic velocity.

Down the hill, Paige felt the hill shook behind her back, a powerful shock wave blew over her head, followed by a thundering explosion. From the east Morris saw the white burst took down the wall and the front face of the structure, the LVSR was vaporized.

"Damn it, Paige!" Brooke cursed. "Are you trying to kill me?"

"It has come across my mind from time to time!" her little sister laughed.

Wasted not another second, Brooke ran to the direction of the gun fire, the massive explosion has sent panic to the soldiers, all running in confusion looking for someone to take charge. She took vantage points and firing at anyone in her way.