Chapter 18: Secret Plans

He could still taste her. She'd been sprawled over his desk just minutes ago, blushing and panting under him.

He'd never done this before. Never had the desire to be with anyone sexually. Those urges were feelings that in the past he'd considered to be animalistic and vulgar - a true show of someone's mundane and muggle DNA.

This had changed.

Her mere existence excited him in ways he could not coprehend. He had her under him, teasing her and testing the waters - acting by pure instinct. He didn't know how to perform sexual favors, neither had he ever tried to receive. He just explored her body, ran his mouth and fingers over places that are not proper to do so in everyday interactions.

And she had loved it. Merlin, the little noises she made when his mouth was on her inner thigh...

The act of cunnilingus was something he'd heard of before, yet had never understood. Putting your own mouth over someone's private parts seemed unhygeinic, disgusting and unneccessary - it did not ever result in an heir. Yet his body had moved on its own. He wanted to taste every part of her, and the closer to her core he got, the breathier her little moans were. He was so close - painfully close. He did not know what exactly he was doing, but the feeling was carnal, primal. He wanted to taste her, tease her, devour her. He wanted to try different speeds, to find out what makes her squirm more. He wanted to lick every drop as he made her come undone.

And then he wanted to fuck her so hard, she'd scream.

He wanted to be the best she could ever have. So good, she'd be addicted to him. He didn't know where these urges came from, yet he couldn't stop them. Whenever they got close, his eyes went straight for her lips. Her scent filled his nostrils and his fingers itched to touch her.

He didn't know why he'd hidden the peony in her bag. He wanted to show her that ... he can be trustworthy, way more than Dumbledore, that she is ... - he didn't even know. All he knew is he couldn't decide between leaving a hickey on her neck or stealing her panties and waving them on the disgusting half-giant's face - cause that would be the closest he'd get to her.

Maybe these were the urges talking. Her thought alone had him hard again. Yet he knew - he wanted her trust, her knowledge, her help, her attention.

He had a feeling that what he wanted to avoid was already starting; he was becoming attached.

________

It had been less than 15 minutes since Warren had left the room, yet here he was, flustered and lost in his own thoughts. He barely even registered the sound of the knock on the door.

He sprang out of the desk, subconsciously running his fingers through his hair before opening the door.

Had she come back? Did she want to continue as much as he -

Nevermind, it was Malfoy.

Fuck's sake. He had a weird gleam in his eye, accompanied by a sinister smirk that he hadn't really seen before. This was weird.

Yeah, he wasn't hard anymore.

"What the actual fuck are you doing here this late, Malfoy?" He hissed. He was in no mood for chit chat.

The blonde just grinned at him as he pushed past him. "Am I ... intruding?"

"Are you drunk?" Tom deadpanned.

"Nahhh." Malfoy looked around the room, the smirk never leaving his lips . "You naughty bastard, Riddle. Didn't know you had it in you."

What the fuck was he on about? He couldn't ... know, could he?