Keep It Together

The jet could hold the 26 of them, and everyone was thankful for that. Canada was grateful that so many cared for Russia, despite having previous or even current rivalries.

Russia took up two seats, as he was attempted to to sit up, but couldn't do it properly without falling over, so instead he was laid down. Canada sat where his head laid, wanting to make sure that he kept breathing. As she looked at him, she realized that Russia was leaning against her arm for support. She blushed a little, but fanned her face to keep it down. No one saw that, she thought. But someone did.

America had turned in his seat across the aisle to look at her, smirking. "You like him, don't you?" he asked, moving his sunglasses down to look her in the eye. Canada's face flushed a bright shade of pink. Keep it together, she thought. America grinned. "I knew it," he said, turning back in his seat.

Canada silently glared at the side of America's head, wishing she could laser him in the face. She closed her eyes, breathing in deeply. You have to stop blushing, Canada, she told herself. Don't blow it!

Then, Canada heard a soft groan. She turned towards the sound to see that it was Russia. His eyes began to open and locked onto Canada's. Red eyes and blue eyes, held together by some invisible force. He sighed, and closed his eyes again, leaning heavily on her. She blushed again, knowing that he was leaning towards her touch.

In a different part of the plane, Japan snapped a picture of Canada and Russia. That was going on her blackmail list. She giggled quietly, her Neko ears flicking back and forth with glee.

She was going to make sure the two would be together. They're literally meant for each other, she thought.