Advice

Russia awoke to the sound of quiet chatter. He opened his eyes a little, but with the amount of light that shined through the blinds, he shut his eyes and decided to continue sleeping.

"Rise and shine, Sleeping Beauty," chirped a voice. Russia opened his eyes to see Poland hovering over his bed.

"What if I don't want to?" Russia asked.

Poland grinned. "I'll start singing..." he replied, taking a deep breath, ready to belt out his favorite folk songs.

Russia sighed. "Fine, I'm awake. Are you happy?"

Poland grinned. "Much better."

From what Russia could see, everyone was awake except for Canada, who was out like a light. Russia took this opportunity to ask some questions.

"Kazakh, can I ask you something?" asked Russia.

"Sure," his brother replied, coming over to the side of his bed. "What do you need?"

"Well, I need... advice." Russia was silent. "Love advice," he added quietly.

Japan's ears perked up. She wanted to hear this.

"You and Mongolia are the definition of love," Russia said. "I need your secrets. I have a crush on someone, but I don't know how and when to tell her."

"Who is your special person?" Kazakhstan was almost hovering off the ground.

Russia bit his lip, and gained the courage to look into his brother's blue and gold eyes. "Canada."

Japan gasped quietly, her tail beginning to twitch furiously. She did this when she got very excited. America elbowed her to keep it down.

Russia looked back at Canada to make sure she was still sleeping. He turned back to Kazakhstan. "Can you tell me how to tell her?" he asked desperately.

"Just tell her how you feel, and she'll understand."

"But what if she doesn't? What if she doesn't like me back?"

"If she didn't like you, she wouldn't have carried you here."

Russia turned his head. "She'll probably think I'm nuts, that's what'll happen."

"Don't think about that! Think of all the good outcomes. It's what I always do."

Russia hesitated, then closed his eyes. He thought of what would happen when he confessed his feelings. She will smile and she will say, "I love you, too." Russia sighed in relief. He looked at Kazakhstan gratefully.

"Thanks, bro."

"I'll always be here to help."