Back to Normal

Another week passed and things were getting better again. Italy was completely healed with only a scar as a remnant of the incident. Russia was in his best state with only slight discomfort in his ribs. Japan, after a few days in treatment, was healing. She was able to walk around without wincing painfully. She was going back to her normal, sweet, chaotic self. America was able to look at Japan without feeling angry at himself.

Everyone had a feeling that they were going to be leaving the hospital room for the first time in almost two months. Things were going back to normal. The CountryHumans decided that they were going to redo the World Meeting for obvious reasons.

Canada, however, still had her little secret with No-Man's night visit. She hadn't told anyone for fear of scaring them. She also didn't want to think about the fact that he was a CountryHuman.

How could he? Canada thought in anger. Then she realized something. None of the other Countries we're taller than Russia. And yet, No-Man had looked taller than Russia.

The whole case had been confusing.

No-Man had been confusing.

His pattern had been confusing.

His change in height had been confusing.

His change in weapons had been confusing. A taser, revolver, and katana were an odd combination of weapons.

Canada switched her attention to Russia who was having his IVs removed by Natalia, and was getting out of bed. He stretched his legs and stood up. "Oh, it feels good to stand after two months in bed," he said, walking around the room.

Everyone cheered. Russia was healed and well. It was time for the unfinished World Meeting — America insisted it hadn't even started.

So, everyone hopped aboard America's private jet and headed back for New York City.