The Closer I Get To You

Janet stood in front of Imani completely exposing herself to her

" What is up with you? I thought you wanted to talk?" Imani sat on the other couch. Confused about what was happening and what exactly was to come.

Janet did not respond and instead took a bag of strawberries out of her pocket and laid down on the couch. She started to place these strawberries all over her body, with her eyes closed. She had a small bottle of chocolate syrup in her other pocket and she started to pour that down her entire body. At this point she was making eye contact with Imani and was not breaking it.

Imani sure did feel the temperatures rise. Everything about this woman was so sensual and sexy. It came natural to her and and Imani loved this about her. A challenging temptation for Imani to overcome, but she knew there was things at hand that they needed to discuss.

" You want this don't you baby?" Janet seductively asked Imani as she began rubbing in this chocolate syrup all over her body. Slow rotations on her body. She caressed her breast. Softly pinching her nipples she let out a moan. " I know you want me. Come over here and get it, baby." She slid her hand down to her pussy and massaged the chocolate around that area. She licked what was left off of her fingers. Her fingers separated her lips. Her pussy lips. Thats when the fun was cut short.

Imani sat across from her fighting off all the urges to engage with what ever tricks Janet was trying to pull. Imani sat up and was getting ready to make it all stop when Janet jumped up and started to scream while attempting to throw the closes things to her.

" YOU NEED TO COME FUCK ME RIGHT NOW!!!! I KNOW YOU WANT ALL THIS!! DON'T BE SHY NOW BOO!!" She yelled as she tossed things around

" HEY, WHAT'S UP WITH YOU?" Imani was full of concern.

" I WANT TO BE LOVED AND YOU WONT EVEN LOVE ME!" She scavenged the room to see what else she could throw.

" What the fuck is up with you? Are you okay?" Imani moved closer to Janet and sat her down.

" I don't even know locs. I- I just need to sleep for a moment if thats okay with you. I don't feel well right now."

" Yea, that's fine with me. Here's a blanket and a pillow." Imani passed it to Janet.

"Um, is it possible I could shower and get some comfy clothes from you?" Janet asked

"oh... um yea thats cool." Imani said as she started walking towards the back patio

She took a few moments to look at Janet as she made her way upstairs. It was something different about this woman. This wasn't the person she had grown to know and love. Maybe it was the person she had grown to love, but hadn't been introduced to this side of her.

Janet took her shower and had come back downstairs to sleep.

Two hours had gone by and Janet was still sound asleep. Imani was making dinner for the both of them. The food was almost done by now and the table was pretty much set.