Shawnette

" Hey baby!" Janet rushed back down to the basement of Imanis apartment

"  I'm ready for my little photoshoot. I already got about three poses planned out." Imani giggled and walked over to the front of the camera.

" OHHHH, about that..." Janet's faced revealed there may be other plans. " I have to head back home because theres a little issue going on there that I have to figure out."

" Oh... Okay. Well, is everything alright? Do I need to come with you?"

" No no no. You don't need to come with me. It's nothing too serious but I do need to handle it today."

" Okay, be safe and please tell me when you make it home."

" I will boo!" Janet walked over to Imani planted a kiss right on her cheeks and hugged her tightly. " I love you!" she added as she walked out of the door.

" I love you too!" Imani almost said to herself because Janet dashed out of the door.  " I wonder what really happened." Imani thought to herself as she started to pack everything up and headed back.

Janet wasted no time getting to Shawn. The ride was lengthy but she cut a lot of the time off of the ride with how fast she was driving.

She pulled into Shawns place. Shawn lived in a house with about 5 other people. It was roomy. Had about three stories and a fully finished basement. Shawns other roommates were rarely at the house. Janet really didn't like meeting up at Shawns place when they would do things together, however Shawn insisted so Janet always went over there.

Janet walked up to the door and gave a polite knock. It wasn't too long before Shawn opened the door up.

" Wassup baby." Shawn approached Janet with her arms opened wide to give her a hug.

Shawn was wearing a black wife beater and some black sweatpants. The weed aroma in her house was so overwhelming, it greeted you right at the door.

" Damn Shawn, how much of that shit are you smoking." Janet waved her hand to clear the smell from her area.

" Don't worry about that. Come in girl, shit." Shawn took her hand and guided her into the house.

Shawns house was always dimly light or just really dark altogether. She mentioned many times that she wanted to move but needed more money so she could get the place she actually wanted. So until then she was stuck right where she was.

" Where you been J?" Shawn sat on the living room couch and lit up a blunt.

" Um, I was at Imani's place still." Janet rubbed the back of her neck and sighed.

" Wow..." Shawn took a hit of the blunt and looked off.

" Wow what, Shawn?" Janet looked confused. " I need you to understand that you and me are no longer together. We tried that and it didn't work."

" Yea so why you constantly coming back to me so I can fuck you?" Shawn looked at Janet awaiting an answer.

"Look, you know when we do what we do its- its a really REALLY nice experience. But, I'm trying to build this with Imani now and have an actual relationship."

" So, what did we have?"

" Well, we where in a relationship in the beginning but then it turned into a boxing match between us almost everyday. I can't be apart of something like that anymore. So we just became sexual partners. That was a mistake on my end. I should've let you go completely but-"

" But you can't because I'm going to tell your little secret to the world and then you'll be out." Shawn grinned as she put out her blunt and placed it in the ashtray.

"Shawn..." Janet tilted her head with an annoyed look on her face

" What Janet? You don't want the world to know you like to bump coochies with other women?"

" Shawn if you had any decency to you you'd realize holding something over my head like this is not good. You've always been so controlling and I'm tired of it. I really am. I'm sick of this shit." Janet stood up.

" Noooo J, sit down please." Shawn grabbed Janet shoulders and pulled her back on the couch. " You know I wouldn't do anything like that. I don't think it's right for me to out you, but I needed to make sure I was going to have a job after all the shit we went through with each other." Shawn looked at Janet in her eyes

" NO, you know that you should've been fired like a year and a half ago but you decided to make it your business to threaten me and say you were going to tell the tabloids I liked girls because you know you need this job AND you wont have shit if it wasn't for me extending my hand out to help your ass." Janet reminded Shawn. " What you're doing to me is not fair."

" It's not fair and I get it, but until I get another opportunity I have to do this."

Janet didn't reply. It was silent.

" So baby, lets get to the real deal of why you came to see me. You want me to put it down on you." Shawn got closer to Janet and started rubbing on her thighs while kissing her neck.

" Shawn get off of me." Janet pushed Shawn away

" Woah, J what the fuck is wrong with you?"

" What the fuck do you think is wrong with me?" Janet stood up and got in Shawns face. " You constantly try to play these stupid ass games with me Shawn and i'm pissed off." Janet got her things and started walking towards the door.

" Get your ass back over here." Shawn went to grab Janet by the wrist to pull her back.

Before Shawn got a good grip, Janet punched Shawn in the lip and continued out of the door.

" See you in rehearsal on Monday." Janet said as she shut the door behind her