Chapter 4

I woke up after 1½ hours and we're still in Burgos it normally takes us 3 hours to go to Pagudpud so it pretty normal.

I opened my phone and opened the app called SPOTIFY and played Me and my kuya's Favorite song called Clarity..

While vibing the song I started singing the chorus

"CAUSE YOU ARE THE PIECE OF ME"
"I WISH I DIDN'T NEED"
"CHASING RELENTLESSLY"
"STILL FIGHT AND I DON'T KNOW WHY?"

The kuya Sandro sang the next part

"IF OUR LOVE IS TRAGEDY WHY ARE YOU MY REMEDY"

We both sang:

"IF OUR LOVE INSANITY WHY ARE YOU MY CLARITY?"

We vibe with the song Ang had fun...

The song finished and I scrolled to my phone while kuya Sandro asked talked..

Kuya Sandro: Angel?

Me:Hm?

Kuya Sandro: I know you still hate me but can u tell you something??

Me:Sure what is it. I coldly replied.

Kuya Sandro: I have been thinking and I thought about it I won't date yet.

Me:Really kuya? Are you sure? I'm not trying to make you sad pero If you want to date someone then date them. I'm just jealous and it's very normal.

Kuya Sandro: I still need to focus to be a congressman. And I have taught of it because I won't have time for her. And I think I'm not yet ready..

Me:It's your choice kuya pero I'm not stopping you. I lied.

I was secretly happy when he told me that I was being sarcastic a while back so he won't know that I'm bad or something.

Me:How about Sophia?

Kuya Sandro:Huh Sophia?

Me:Stop acting kuya I checked your phone a while back and saw a message from her then I saw messages of you guys flirting..

Kuya Sandro: Your Kuya Simon is courting Sophia. We weren't flirting we were complementing.

Me:Whaa??? Why didn't you told me Kuya Simon is courting someone?!

Kuya Sandro: We know you wouldn't react well that's why we didn't tell you yet now that you know you should probably contact Simon..

Me:Why would Kuya Simon even date a pick me girl?

Kuya Sandro: I don't really like her too sometimes it feels like she's flirting with me pero I need to support my brother.

Me:Kuya Sandro didn't you notice may red flags yang babae Yan?

Kuya Sandro: I noticed and notify Simon of her attitude pero he won't agree with me.

Me:I'll take care of it then..

Kuya Sandro: Oh we're here na get your bag were going to the beach 🏖️

Me:Okay kuyah

We went outside and saw the beach

Me:Wow its so beautiful in here

Me:Ano name itong beach kuya?

Kuya Sandro: Saud beach

Me: Ahh... Let's go swimming! Pero I need to change first

Kuya Sandro:Let's go change may bathroom Doon

Me:Sige Kuya.

I change into my swimsuit

Let's pretend gnito swimsuit nya she's only 13 and she's a minor so gnito nlang 😭😭

After changing we went to go swimming and had fun!..

To be countinued..

Authors Note

HAII TY FOR READING PAVOTE NMAN HEHE.. maybe I'm posting chapter 5 later or tomorrow Sige bye happy reading 💕💕😪✌️