Chapter 11

(How's everyone's day going? Ito po Ang chapter 11 nyo sorry kung nabitin kayu hehehe)

I just posted out pic with Marco kanina and people are shipping us 🙂

Marco is still here namn his going to be here for 2 months Kase pumunta Yung parents nya abroad his parents contacted my parents and ok lang kung Dito sya magstay for the few weeks.

I was in my balcony and remembered past..

Flashback..

Marco and Ashley were very close and they liked each other noon. Me and Kenneth felt left out Kase our crushes liked each other. Kenneth really liked Ash pero Ash liked Marco and they liked each other..

Me and Kenneth would always hangout not gonna lie I develop little feelings for him. But he gave me the best advice a friend could give.

I was really upset Kase pumunta Sila Marco and Ash sa Isang resto , yes they went into a date.

They post it in they're insta

Me , Kenneth and ate Mutya were having a sleepover noon. I saw it and showed Kenneth Yung story nila , but he didn't react. Parang ok na sya.

I asked him , It doesn't affect you?

Well if you don't know Angel , I was sick of being quiet and being hurt eh. I was always jealous of Marco and I tried to be him. Well it didn't work , do you what I did? I tried to be me. Ived been inviting Ash to hangout with me and we always have a good time.After a couple of months trying , she said she likes me too.My advice for you is to be you , Angel is Angel Ashley is Ashley your both different in your own ways. Angel I like you for you and if you try maybe magusto Kaden ni Marco. Angel you and Marco have been friends for 7 years? Just be you..

Kenneth.. I don't have the guts to do that , I'm not as brave as you.

I'll help you , I promise Angel Kase you helped me emotionally and mentally when I was down. You gave me strength to tell it to Ash. And I'm grateful to have you as my friend. I also developed feelings for you Angel because I liked hanging out with you. And I know Marco would think the same. I don't know what happened to you both noong Bata kayo you were always close , and now you're trying to avoid him. So are you in?

Finee Kenneth Basta promise mo you will be by my side ah?

Ofcourse duhh hahahahaha

Then ate Mutya talked what are you laughing about Kenneth?

Wala hehe and we talked through the night...

End of flashback..

Time flies so fast..

Marco and me liked each other na we always hangout naging opposite. Not gonna lie I miss Kenneth we hangout pero it's not like before na..

(Tehh naging love triangle ponyeta hshshsh sana all angel Sana all!!) ~Author nyong walang braincells.

Kenneth POV

Me and Ash are texting I'm just laying in my bed , tapos I checked my messages I scrolled down and saw our old convo's with Angel we were so happy even thoe nasasaktan kame noon. We barely talk na , we hangout kung SI Ashley or SI Marco maginvite samen. Pero things have changed. I'm deeply inlove with Ash and I love her. But my feelings for Angel never disappeared. She was really a life changer , I've realized how many memories I had with her. Most of them are us being happy. I miss her talaga , Wala na Yung close ness between us parang were just friends tinuring ko syang best friend noon and now she's like no one to me. Masaket man Ang naramdaman ko I just can't explain my feelings. I just miss her..

I miss her laugh her slaps her smile. Hahahah I miss hanging out with her. I should invite her tommorow. I just want to hangout with her. Wala akong balak na mawala Ang papamagitan namen Kay Ash pero I just want to hangout with as my bestie.

App: Instagram

Kenneth: Hii gusto mo pumunta sa mall tommorow? Hangout Tau?

Angel:Suree!I would love to Kenneth sino Kasama naten?

Kenneth: Just the both of us ☺️

Angel:Ahh.. ofc Kenneth I would love to hangout with you tommorow won't Ash be mad or upset about it?

Kenneth:Why would Ash be mad Naman ? We're just going to hangout as friends.. I miss you na Angel and we've been not doing well so g ka?

Angel:Ok fine Kenneth see you tommorow !

Kenneth: See you the Angel goodnight !

Angel: Goodnyt sweet dreams

Back to Angel's POV

Kenneth chatted me it's been months since we last chatted. He invited me to hangout with him tommorow I guess I'm going I miss him na.

We were going to sleep na Marco was beside me.

Marco.

Oh?

Uhhh..Uhmm..

Hm?Ano yun?

Si Kenneth..

Oh what about him?

He's inviting me to hangout tommorow at the morning.

Ahh okay. He replied coldly

He wasn't in the mood to talk na so shutted my mouth. Then he said.

Won't your brother come home tommorow Sabi mo iconfront mo sya.

Marco I'm going to go home at the afternoon it would be evening na he will be here.

Ahh ok I'll go to sleep na. He replied coldly again hayss.

Tumalikod sya saken and slept

I also slept Kase I would be early tommorow..

To be countinued..

(Mga bebs magready kayu masasaktan kayu Sa next chapter. Ito po Yung chapter 11 nyo I will make/post chapter 12 tommorow or the other day Kase today and yesterday I did 2 chapters per day. Ty sa support and please be patient sa mga chapters Kase it takes me about more than an hour to make a chapter. And I made the chapters longer at least 1000 words sa Isang chapter Kase the last chapters 500-600 words lang pero now 1000 words na ty mga bebs happy reading wuvyuu all mwamwa)

TikTok: polonisandrohshs

PAVOTE hehehehehe 😋💅