Chapter 18

Sandro POV

My secretary is always awkward , diko alam why? She's trying to ignore me whenever I start a conversation with her? It feels she's like she's trying to ignore me.

Pero I was really concerned what Angel shouted a while back. I don't really believe her , why would a simple girl kill us? She's not really considered simple. She's very pretty , smart and very weird at the same time. I just hired her a few days ago pero di pa kami close. Whenever we talk she always blushes , pero at the same time she looks mad and deadly to me. Ang weird nya talaga , she couldn't even look at me for a second. This girl is damn weird. But she's clearly my type. Still she's weird.

Her weirdness make me more weirdly like her more? I don't know Sandro I don't understand you , Im literally talking to myself God this girl makes me crazy. Hinde ko lang maexplain to anoba Sandro you like her or not? The part of me doesn't like her and the other part of me likes her nababaliw nako. I never felt so much craziness to love before , baka I like her?

I snapped out of what I was doing para na ako talagang baliw.

Sir , Nasan Yung room mo? Sabi netong secretary's Kong weirdo.

Let's just walk they're I'll finish my wine first. She looked at me weirdly and tumalikod saken.

After a few minutes we went to my bedroom.

Uhm sir?

Oh?

Wala po ka-kayo couch o ano man pagtulugan?

Sa bed ko. Yan Yung point Ng bed Naman Diba?

Uhhh sir Kase , kailangan Ng ibang pagtulugan.

Anong mali na matutulog tayu sa bed ko?

Isn't it a little weird sir?

Ikaw ung weird- I whispered.

Uhh sir? I'm weird?

Ahh! Wala , malake Naman bed ko eh so it's fine.

Ah okay sir.

We got ready to bed ako ung una humiga , she went out of the bathroom with her pajamas..

I didn't realize I'm staring at her and her clothes , manipis Yung t-shirt na Wala syang bra shet! Sandro ! Secretary mo yan!

She sat on the bed diko alam Anong ginagawa nya but she's just staring at my room.

Humiga na den sya.

Uh sir..

Oh?

Your room.

Baket is there something wrong with my room..?

It's very cozy yet very modern I like it.

Oh ty I guess? Then she burst laughing psycho ba tong babae?

Hahahah! I'm sorry sir hahahah , Ang cold mo Kase its very funny to me.

She giggled more.

I started laughing Kase Ang laugh trip tong babae , we laughed until we lost our breath para kaming Tanga pero it felt really nice.

We looked at each other and laughed more para kameng baliw.

We calmed down and she talked.

Sir.

Oh?

Can I ask a question?

Ofcourse.

About the Ramiro Family.

Ramiro Family?

They said your grandfather killed them.

My grandfather never kill innocent people the people he killed are those people who sells/eat drugs my grandfather would never do that , Was Ramiro Family innocent ba?

Well I have done my research sir , they're very innocent.

I don't really believe that.

She went quiet and just looked at my ceiling .

Why did she ask about my grandfather? She's really weird.

Secretary POV

I don't really believe that.

Those words made me think twice , nakatunganga lang ako trying to convince myself na these people are murderers and I hate them. A part of me says they didn't kill my family. There's no proof they killed my family yet I still hate them. Akisha? Ikaw ba Yan? Your not yourself anymore . How could you kill these innocent people? What would my family think of me? Would they be happy? Nagiging selfish na ako. Iam not me anymore , where's the innocent Akisha? I never question these questions to me. Why? I want to get revenge pero parang Mali toh?

Natulog na ako , I don't know what to do anymore..

To be countinued..