Chapter 7

Sandro POV

Ohh God it's 11:30 na I should be quick!

I ran to my car went in and started the engine swiftly.

It took me 10mins to go to her house and yes I'm 10 mins late , ughh this is our first date and I didn't give a good impression cus I'm late.

Hi Soph*

Hello Sands

Sorry for keeping you waiting I'm 10 mins late I'm really sorry*

Aww it's fine Sands it's not to bad and I didn't wait for that long so it's fine.

So? Let's go?*

Yeh sure

We went to my car and went to the mall yep we're going shopping and watch movies etc.

Sophia was really shy at first pero she is really a good person. Iam deeply inlove with her even thoe my sister wouldn't like her.

We went on do our thing and just had fun in the mall..

Back to Angel's POV

It's been 1 hour we're still watching the movie , and I felt someone's head in my shoulder. I looked and I saw Marco sleeping in my shoulder. It gave me butterflies in my stomach and I just let him sleep there.

After 30 more mins he woke up and noticed na he was in my shoulder I noticed that he woke up pero he still is resting his head in my shoulder.

(Marcooo nakikilig nko ackk) ~Author

Then after 5 more mins he removed his head in my shoulder and he said "thank you for letting me sleep in your shoulder Angel and btw your neck smells good hahshahs"

Your welcome marcooo and I smiled

You know Ang cute mo kapag magsmile ka you should always smile.

Gago yawa ka just watch na sayang bayad mo.

Nah I prefer watching you and he smiled at me

(Beh sana all angel sana all!!)

I just giggled and slapped his shoulder

After that we watched the rest of the movie..

We went outside na Kase the movies is done it's already 2:30pm in the afternoon pero Ashley told me Marco is sleeping over at my house Kase Wala Sina parents ni Marco so I just agreed Kase Wala din ako Kasama sa Bahay.

Time went by and the four of us just explored in the mall and shopped some clothes Kase why not.

Back to Sandro's POV

It's already 5:00pm we went to the car na Kase its almost night time na.

We went to Sophia's house so she can go home.

Bye Soph*

Bye Sands See you again tomorrow I love y-

I cutted her by kissing her lips..

Our kiss was long and perfect then I said bye goodnight I love you too and she went out of the while she was blushing I had butterflies in my stomach after that incident.

While driving home I'm still very guilty about lying to Angel I'll talk to her tomorrow.

I went home na..

Angel's POV

It's 6:00pm na and we're going home Marco is coming Kase sinabe ni Ash nag magssleep sya dto and I don't mind..

We arrived at 6:30pm sa Bahay we went to my room..

Feel free to use my bed Marco sorry talaga all the bedrooms are occupied by my kuya's so Dito kanalang matulog.

Oh it's fine we can share your bed

Ok then I answered

I'll just go and take a lil bath..

To be countinued..

(Mga beh don't think bad dto they're still minors 13 at 14 pa Sila bad kayu ahh this story is por kidzz)

TikTok: polonisandrohshs

Pafollow TikTok acc ko hehe

And PAVOTE Sige byee wuvyuu guys happy reading.❤️