Chapter 16

It's almost voting day , magrereelect si Dad bilang presidente because all of the people in the Philippines liked his company for the past 6 years..

Nandito naman si kuya Sandro sa Bahay , and his not alone this time..

May Kasama siyang babae it maybe his secretary. But she is very familiar to me , diko lang alam where and when did I saw her or met her.

Basta Ang familiar tong babae toh she's my age , Sabi nila mama na the same age kame. But how? How can she be a secretary in such a young age?

I didn't really overthink about her , Wala Naman akong pake sa kanya..

Secretary POV

Iam Kisha May Ramiro , but I didn't tell my real name in my form.

Iam not who they think iam..

Iam a secret agent , a agent of no other than Leni Lebredo.

I pretended my name Is Claire Danes , and I know why your asking why?

Well , well , well..

Ferdinand Emmanuel Edralin Marcos..

Why did I say that name you May ask?

He killed  my family he killed my grandparents my parents , my siblings..

I hate Marcos!

And I'm taking my revenge..

Iam one of Leni Lobredo's Secret Agent. And I'm here for a task to kill , Ferdinand Bong Bong Marcos.

Oh no? Why am I so cruel? No I'm not. They killed my love ones and they're going to pay for it everything!.

I will kill all of them one by one..

They all deserve to die. And I deserve to see them suffer.

Leni Lobredo treated me like her own daughter , she hired me to kill Bong Bong Marcos not only for her but for my revenge too.

Everything is going  accordingly well , I just need everyone to trust me..

There's only 1 week till election day , so I have 3 days to earn they're trust and to kill the  Former President of  The Philippines.

Me and his Son of his will stay here for a few days , which makes it perfect for my plan.

I'm not gonna lie ived been falling for his son his a very well mannered human being and also very handsome indeed.

But I need to get that out of the way I also need to kill him soon , kahet masaket I need to..

I need to focus , falling inlove with his son can't help it.

Nandito na kame sa Bahay nila..

Oh sh-*t! I didn't know na sister pala ni Sandro SI Angel?!

Hannah Angel Marcos , long time no see..

She was my classmate noong kindergarten kame we were bestfriends..

And I didn't know na Marcos talaga sya...

I should've research more about the family. Specially that Angel is here.

She was looking at me the whole time parang familiar sya saken , I wish she wouldn't remember me mababackfire tong Plano ko.

Everyone was really curios na I'm working in a young age..

I'm actually a genius I talk like a genius and I sound like a genius person.

Since I was a kid I was very smart and have very sharp memory that's why alam ko who Angel is..

Angel and me were bestfriends noong kinder kame but I skipped some grades and that's why nahiwalay kame sa isat Isa .

I'm not only smart I also talented.

Some people might say I'm a psycho , but I'm just using my brains and talent to underestimate people..

I'm really good at acting , and I know how to gain they're trust from me..

And I will take my revenge...

To be countinued..

(Hello mga sissy sorry kung short at chapter 16 nyo natatamad lang magtype Ang author ninyo see you guys next chapter vavyeee)

TikTok: polonisandrohshs

Pavote huhu 👽😅