Chapter 5

(Sorry sa late post mga teh nabusy ako yesterday 😭 so ito na happy reading wuvyuu all)

After swimming they went and changed to they're normal clothes and went home..

At home..

Kuya Sandro: Angel you're going back to manila.

Me:And why?

Kuya Sandro: It's almost election day kailangan dapat.

Me:Ugh fine..

Kuya Sandro: You're going to pack your bags later you're flight is tommorow 8am in our private jet.

Me:Sino magaccompany saken?

Kuya Sandro: My security guard will accompany you , and go to your room na and pack your bags and sleep , Hinde ka dapat magpuyat early ka tommorow.

Me: Sige Kuya..

We ate dinner and I went to my room to pack my clothes for my flight tommorow.

After packing my clothes I called mom in my phone.

*Ring* *Ring*

Then she answered.

Me:Hi ma I'm going back tomorrow there

Mom:Sige anak Wala Sila dad mo pumunta pampanga

Me:Ah ok ma matulog na po ako may flight ako tommorow.

Mom:Sige anak ingat ka , goodnight love you.

Me:Geh mom goodnight den love you too.

I turned off my phone took a little bath and went to sleep.

Kuya Sandro's POV

I went and check Angel in her room and she was sleeping peacefully.

I went to my bedroom and taught about what happened in the car.

She asked me about Sophia , how did she even knew my password?

I was mad at her pero I'm also mad at myself Kase I lied to her.

I lied to her na me and Sophia were just friends that Simon is just courting her.

I lied to her na I don't want to be in a relationship so she wouldn't be mad at me na.

I'm so disappointed of myself for lying to her I'm acting like a jerk my sister trust me so much and someday that trust would be gone.

I was afraid na she might be mad at me but now she'll be more mad if she knew na I lied to her , I can't believe myself.

I hate this...

I went outside my room and went to our house's mini bar I went and get a bottle of wine and a glass so I can drink.

I feel guilty for lying to my sister. I never lied to her my entire life and she trusted me now I'm going to break that trust from her.

Her opinions in the car was right Sophia was kind of a pick-me girl and she have red flags.

But I like Sophia pero I'm not that sure , she's been acting suspiciously the past 2 weeks na we're texting.

Will I tell the truth to my sister? Or I'll keep my mouth shut from now I asked myself.

I went back to my room drunk and guilty and realized I slept.

Back to Angel's POV

I woke up 5:00am to get ready for my flight I went outside my room and took a lil peek in my brother's room he was sleeping peacefully so I just went downstairs and told our Yaya to cook pancakes.

I went back upstairs and took a bath and got ready. It took me literally 1½ hours to get ready. I went downstairs ate my food and time Check it's 7:00.

I went to my brothers room to tell him goodbye pero he was still sleeping I kissed his forehead and went outside na.

I went to our car and manong driver told me to put my seatbelt.

After 30 mins were in the airport and exactly my plane landed. I went in and traveled Ilocos to Manila...

To be countinued..