Chapter 17

Angel POV

Nakita ko na papunta Ang secretary's ni Sandro sa CR kase may nagcall sakanya.

I was suspicious so I went on sneak and I was shock for what I heard..

Oo po madam , it's going well kailangan ko lang acting skills ko para matrust Ang mga Marcos saken then I will kill them one bye one.

I hurriedly ran , to my parents.

Ma , Pa!

Why dear? May bisita don't shout?

Kuya Sandro yo-your secretary!

What about her?

She's planning to all kill you!

Come on dear it just maybe a misunderstanding , and why were you spying on her?

Mom Im serious , I heard everything she wants to kill you guys!

You know what let's go to your room maybe your just sick..

Dad! Please believe me , she's going to kill you?

Angel! Why would a innocent girl kill me?

I don't know dad but she has a plan please believe me?!

Let's put u too bed.

Dad?

Go to bed now young lady!

I went to bed really mad at my family.

They just thought I'm crazy? I can't believe they wouldn't believe me...

I need to research her. I need to know her. I need to discover her. But how?.

Ah hahh! I have an idea , I'll hire agent to collect all the information I could get to this girl.

If I know who she is , I'll prove my parents of her wrong doing to this family.

*Ring* *Ring*

I snapped out if what u was thinking..

I answered the call.

Hi Love!

Oh hi Love , why did you call?

I'm just checking kung ok ka? What's up?

Uhmm I got scolded.

Why?

It's a long story..

You can tell me..

It's my brothers secretary , she's not who we think she is.I tried to spy on her kanina and I heard her murmuring about the plan to kill us.

It maybe a misunderstanding , pero alam ko may balak tong babae. And she's very young for her age para magwork.

Ived been researching about her forms , and saw that she graduated from collage in the age of 18.

So she must be very smart , which makes it more suspicious. I hired a agent to research about this girl and Anong balak nya sa itong pamilya.

Kill? She must be crazy.

She might not be crazy , she might just be doing her revenge or job.

I can't really trust her so ganito nalang Ang Plano will you help me?

Ofcourse, this is very serious and kung totoo Yung sinabe nya na papatayin nya Ang presidente you guys might be in danger.

Ok magreresearch lang ako love I'll see you tomorrow byee love you.

Bye Sige love you too..

Call Ended.

Back to Secretary's POV

Go to bed now young lady!

Yes , I heard everything. So she knew , I know this girl is smart and was suspicious of me.

Now I can't gain her trust , too bad her family doesn't believe her.

I acted normally and went back to the living room..

Hi Ma'am Im back , I'm really sorry my brother just called me.

It's ok Iha..

We talked about the elections and very important things to do..

Wala Naman akong magawa while they're just talking so I just used my phone..

I stalked the social media accounts of Hannah Angel Marcos..

And He's dating Marco Masa!?

They said it yesterday na official Sila?!

You must be wondering why I was so shocked , Marco Masa is my ex-boyfriend.

We were 16 and we dated for 6 months..

I broke up with him because I went to collage. I graduated really Early , and forgot about him..

Biglang nabigat Ang puso ko while seeing they're pictures hanging out with each other. I lost feeling for Marco a long time ago. But it hurts to see him happy with another girl. I just ignored this feeling so I can focus on what I'm doing. I can't let my feelings do this to me.

After the conversation My boss/Sandro told me I'm sleeping in his room , cuz all the guest rooms are full. Haysss jusko , why?? Lord why?? If my feelings for Sandro grows I can't kill him. I'm still mad at him , mad as his family but di ko alam na in person Ang babaet nila. I expect them to be cruel like what Ma'am Leni told me. It feels like Hinde Sila mamatay tao..

No Kisha pinatay nila Ang pamilya mo! I'm going crazy.

To be countinued..