Foreword

Hey, it's nice to meet everyone again. I've been away for quite a while. I've mostly just been reading on here occasionally to support my writer friends, but now I'm back to dish up more content for everyone.

What got me back into writing was JJK 0; I saw it with my friends and I was pulled into Jujutsu Kaisen once again, because honestly, I didn't understand a thing about the power system.

Akutami Gege is a genius for making me read through the entire manga twice, though. They really know how to complicate explanations. (Looking at you, Limitless)

Now that reunions are out of the way, I'd like to make a disclaimer:

This story heavily adapts the tones of the manga. Which means there will be graphic violence, depictions of PTSD (that I admit might not be accurate), and general horror-esque elements. Proceed only if you're okay with these.

This is the first time I've had to make one of these, because hoo boy did I not hold back on this one.

I might write another fic soon, maybe not, but when I do, I gotta make 100% sure that I give you guys my all.

I'm sorry I haven't continued my other stories, and I'm sorry I haven't been active around the people who favourite my work and follow me.

Thanks for supporting me regardless!
Don't forget to vote for this if you like it, and as always, criticism is greatly appreciated.

Now go read the story and have fun!