CHAPTER 5

*AN POV*

*NEXT MORNING*

(An : i change the bedroom

(An : i change the bedroom ... So please don't mind)

You open your eyes and found yourself in his arms . ...... You smile widely rembering about his last night's confession........ You admire his beautiful face sometime coz he was sleeping and then decide to get up ....... So you remove his arms around your waist and get up from bed ...... But suddenly two strong pair of arms wrap around your waist and pull you towards bed ..... You again end up in his arms...... You saw taehyung was staring at you with eyebrow raised.......

Yn : t-taehyung you n-need something? *Nervesly*

He again raised his eyebrow and said ....

Taehyung : where is my morning kisses that you steal everyday from me when i am sleeping huh? *Coldly*

Yn : w-what? i-i swear i n-never kiss y-you before .....*nervesly*

Taehyung chuckle at your nervous state and said.....

Taehyung : oh my wifey forget that easily but i didn't .... I know my little wifey kiss me everyday .....*teasingly*

Yn : taehy----

Before you complete your sentence he put his index on your lips and come closer to your face and press his cherry lips on yours and started kissing you softly , first you got shock but then you also started kissing him back .... He was kissing you softly showing his love......

After few minutes he broke the kiss and look at you ...... He smirk looking at your blushy cheeks..... You immediately hide your face in his chest......

Taehyung : my princess is already shy but i didn't did anything yet....*smirk*

You hit his chest playfully and hug him tightly he also hug you back....

-----------------------------------------------------------

You come out wearing this

you didn't found taehyung in room so you guess he must be downstairs , you sigh and grab your bag and went in dining room , you saw he is sitting on chair waiting for you

you didn't found taehyung in room so you guess he must be downstairs , you sigh and grab your bag and went in dining room , you saw he is sitting on chair waiting for you .......

Taehyung : good morning princess.....

Yn : good morning *smile*

*You both eat your breakfast ...... Then he drop you at your university and went his office*

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Today is the result of your class test so you were very nervous....... Soon profeser announce results, and you got first rank so you become excited to tell taehyung about your results ,, your friends congratulate you,)

*TIME SKIP*

*At evening*

~~An pov~~

You are too bored so you dicided to watch tv until tae come so you sat on couch and started watching cartoons .... After sometime you unknowingly sleep on couch .... Susan come towards you to ask something she saw you already asleep so she turn off tv and went back to her work.

TO BE CONTINUE....

Next part will be late.....