chapter 24 (18+)

The pace of cold winds increases, inducing the born of warm desires between the couple.
Theirs breathes tangles with each other, causing the cold atmosphere warmer.

She clutch the material of her dress tightly in her palms, her eyes stare into his.
She gulp , he is staring at her as if he is going to make her his meal today.

The firmness in his eyes hold the capability to shake her to the core.

She close her eyes, before tiptoeing herself to her husband and place a chaste kiss on his lips.
She stood there few seconds unmoved before getting herself down to the floor. Her cheeks had already the shades of red.

His lips turn into smug.

She think a chaste kiss can satisfy him?
A little kiss can't satisfy the burning desires he had for her.

FVCK!

He needs more.

More of her!

He bent his head down, to meet her level and smash his lips on her.

She was taken aback by his sudden action.

He suck her lower lip hungryliy , wanting her to open her mouth for him devor.

He suck her lower lip and bite it harshly making her hiss,  his hand slip down to the hem of her shirt , he lifts it up and slip his hand inside. His cold fingers touch her warm skin making her shiver.

Just then he insert his tongue inside her mouth. His tongue collided with hers.

Their saliva mixed making the kiss more passionate.

She clutch his shoulder tightly as he isn't letting her breath.

He dispatch his lips from hers, she instantly started to took large gulps of air.

He watched her smirking.

He looks normal as if he isn't sucking the life out of her just now.

He lowered his neck bone to hers sucking and planting wet kisses there.

He trailed his sloppy kisses below her jawline and breathless moan escape from her lips.

"Ahh--hh" , his lips tugged upwards as he found her sweet spot.

He suck that area harshly and dig his front teeth into it.

"Ta-e ah-h", she abruptly shut her mouth as the sinful sound escape from her lips.

"FVCK! I won't be stopping at a kiss tonight, I freaking want more", he rasped, she can feel her legs trembling because of the intimacy the are having.

He ascends his head and look into her eyes for a second before capturing her lips again into a passionate kiss.

As their lips met, she feel a tingling sensation ran through her body. She feels his hands gently cupping her face as he deepen the kiss.

His lips moving against hers in a pure need.

At that moment nothing mattered to her. No past nor future not even her fear.

There was only their passionate moment. The electricity between them and the heat of the moment. And a pure unbridled passion of their kiss.

At that moment she wants to submit herself to him without any fear and hesitancy.

She began to move her lips onto his , adding fuel to his already burning desires.

Her submission did nothing but provoke him more.

Provoke him to ruin her!

He suck her lower lip pulling her head more closer and in a process her lips parted slightly. Taking it in his favour he inserts his tongue in her mouth, their tongues interetwining  in the dance of passion and desire.