chapter 19. (15+)

Mature content.

If you're uncomfortable then please LEAVE

He smirk at his sleeping beauty , who is sleeping without any worry after awaking this beast by wearing his shirt.

He look at her ravishing body and a desire to taste every inch of this meal built inside him.

He bent a little more and attach his lips with her soft ones.

He suck her lower lip as she growl in her sleep and turn  her head other side as someone disturb her precious sleep.

He smirk at her naive action and drop his head in the crook of her neck.. he started planting wet kisses there.

He dig his teeth in her soft flesh causing the girl to whimper again. He suck that spot to ease the pain making a dark purple Hickey.

He smirk at his work and again peck that hickey.

She gasp due to burning sensation in her neck.

She slowly open her eyes but gasp left from her mouth witnessing her man infront of her sight on top of her.

Yn : taehyung?

He nodded with slight smirk. She make a happy face but soon it turn into pout.

Yn : you lie to me you said you will come  after few days... I missed you so much.

Taehyung : ohh princess i miss you so damn much.

He said and kiss her cheek still hovering over her. She notice his position and red tint appear on her cheeks.

Yn.  : Tae----

Her soft tone get cut when his slender finger tap her lips.

Taehyung : shhh.. What are you wearing?

Yn gulp remembering she is wearing his shirt.

She shouldn't wore his clothes he must be angry.

Taehyung : little dove i asked you something?

He uttered staring at her face features.

Yn : shi-shirt i am sor---

Before girl can utter anything. His cherry lips clutch her soft plump lips in his lips grips.
Yn's heart bloom when he move his lips roughly on her. He move his lips aggressively on her. Showing love, lust, and urge.

Yn cluth his shirt's silk material and slowly move her lips but couldn't match his pace.

She gasp when he pull her her lower lips with his teeth.

She moaned when his free hands slip down to her stomach.

He broke the kiss and look at her who is looking whole red.

She gasp when he started opening the buttons of her shirt.

[ᴘʟᴀʏ sᴏɴɢ :
ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴғʟᴜᴇɴᴄᴇ -  ʙʏ ᴄʜʀɪs ʙʀᴏᴡɴ]

SHe immediately grab his palm to stop him to open further.

Yn : t-tae---

Taehyung : shh princess let me see what is hidden inside.

He said and remove her palm from his hand and open the first two buttons of her shirt.

His eyes darkened looking at her cleavage. Due to thin material of the shirt a slight glimpse of her bosoms is visible to his eyes, on top of it she isn't wearing anything inside wasn't helping at all.