chapter 18

Next day..

Morning

She spread her arms over the bed and turn other side in her sleep in search of that warm embrace but didn't get comfort so she move forward little but still didn't founf him . she annoyingly open her half eyes in her sleep , only to find other side empty.

She sigh and open her eyes fully then stretch her arms and yawn.

She sat straight while yawning and her eyes widen watching time.

It was already 10. And he is already up and not to forget she have to cook breakfast coz there is no maid here and susan will come at 12.

She missed her college today and she is not sure if he is home or already left for office.

He wake up before her and he must  be very hungry.

She quickly run to bathroom for shower.

-----

She come downstairs in a living room and he was sitting on couch working on his laptop.

She take a deep breath and step forward hoping not to get scold by her cold husband.

He sometimes act very cold so she is little scared of him.

She stand infront of him he didn't notice as his gaze was fixed on laptop.

Yn : good morning tae...

She said smiling he look up hearing her voice. He too smile and wish her back.

Taehyung : good morning princess.

He said in his deep morning raspy voice.

Yn : you carry on your work i will quickly prepare breakfast.

He nodded and she moved towards kitchen.

She started making pancakes and strawberry milkshake as she learn it yesterday from susan.

After some time she was preparing then suddenly she feel to muscular arms wrapped around her abdomen.

She was about to scream in horror but soon  relaxed as he put his chin on her shoulder and shhed in her ear.

She relaxed realizing her husband.

Taehyung : shh..

He whisper in her ear and kiss her earlobe.

She shiver a little. He smirk at his effect on her.

He again kiss her earlobe but this time he slightly brush her tongue against it.

He smirk as she can't focus on her work due to his actions.

He pull her closer to his chest and rub her palm over her tummy..

Yn : t-tae... I can't f-focus please..

Taehyung : really princess.

He said with a smirk blood rushed to her cheeks making it crimson red.

He again rub her tummy with his rough palm. He moved his palm little upwards reaching to her bossoms.

He give it slight squeeze to her left bossom making her completely jolt in her place.

He smirk observing her. She put her hands on kitchen platform and close her eyes tightly as his activity can't help to focus.

He kiss her cheek slight brushing against his skin with hers.

He hold her both hsnds and swirl her around.

She gasp at sudden action and open her eyes but the next thing he put his lips on her soft ones.