Chapter 16

Firstly i so thankful that you guys are so patient with me.. i know i update chapters so late but the reason is i am very insecure about my writing skills..

I have said that i will update after 25 date but i couldn't so sorry for it too.

Please give me feedback so it can motivatie me to write.

And i really want to ask if you guys like the storyline or not?

Do You guys want me to change the storyline of this story?

Please tell that my writing needs improvement or what?

Please tell something in comments ❤️

Jeolusy

An pov

Next day

Morning

Wrapped in a duvet the girl was sleeping peacefully but the voice coming out from the gallery disturb her sleep.. she growl and turn to other side traces his side on bed but found it empty..

She growl and half open her eyes and saw she is all alone on bed.

Huh? Where did he go early in morning?

She thought and again a loud voice she hear from gallery and she understood that her husband is in gallary talking to someone on phone.

She got up from bed and move towards gallery... She stand at the door of gallery and saw him standing shirtless talking on phone. His back was facing her so he didn't notice her.

She hide herself in a curtains and stood there.

Taehyung : hmm those girls are now safe jimin you don't need to worry

Huh which girls? She thought.

She didn't understand but still decide to stand there still.

Taehyung : i send those girls to their home after buying them to keep them safe.

What he buy girls to keep them safe his intentions wasn't bad.

That day was he talking about buying girls to keep them safe and she misunderstood him and run away from him.

She was in her thoughts so she didn't realize that he cut the call minute ago.

His deep voice brought her to reality.

Taehyung : come out.

Her eyes widen his back is still facing her than how he knows she is standing here.

Shaking her head she thought maybe he is still talking on phone she hide her self more in curtains.

Taehyung : princess come out.

Her eyes widen he knows she is standing there.. with a pout she come out from curtains and went towards him.

He turn around as he hear her tiny steps approaching towards him.

Red tint cript on her cheeks as she saw him standing infront of her..

his biceups and well built chest gosh he look so handsome. She thought and Blush.

His face has usual cold look.

She come closer to him now she is feeling really guilty that she belived that maid but not her husband.

She quickly run towards him and hug him tightly... But he didn't hug her back.

She pout and broke the hug she look up and see his cold face..