chapter 23

the sun shatters its rays so perfectly as the sky becomes so bright with white clouds. she squeeze her lashes feeling so much light in the all over room. Opening her eyes so slowly she saw windows of the room is opened and sunrays are entering wildly from it.

she yawns and stretch her arms , turning her head to her right side she found bed empty.

her lips turn into a small pout.

her husband's pregnancy isn't over yet!.

with a sigh she gets up from the bed giving excuse to her mind that he may have some important work that's why he left early in the morning.

🅣︎🅘︎🅜︎🅔︎ 🅢︎🅚︎🅘︎🅟︎🅢︎

she glance at the wall clock , it was evening time. he didn't call her for even once not after seeing her so many missed calls.

she had already died his number numerous time in noon and it was saying that his phone is switched off.
She again dialled his number this time bell ring and she waited him to pick up but he didn't.

'what kind of behaviour is this? , first his phone was off and now it is ringing but he isn't picking ',she thought angrily and throws her phone on the bed.

she lays on the bed on her stomach with her elbows on either side of her face.

suddenly an evil idea popped in her mind. She smirk evilly now her husband will come running marathon for her.

she forward her hand to take phone. She open his contact and text massage him.

«i fell from stairs, my right foot is injured badly, please come back early it's paining alot.»

her smiled wided when a notification of received popped on screen. Just then she switched her phone off.

-----

"FVCK", he cursed loudly reading her massage. Massage was delivered to him half hour ago.Getting up from his chair he get his coat that was settled on his swirl chair.

He dialled her number but it was switched off.

His secretary immediately bows to him, as he entered in the office.

"sir -another m-eeting is af-ter fifteen mi-nutes ", his secretary said already scared of his boss's behaviour.

"cancel it", taehyung said and pick up his car keys.

"b-but si-r meet-ing is im-portant and also---", his secretary stopped his words in middle as he receives cold glare just then he bowed again and utters "ok sir".

Roaring engine to life he dialled doctor's number to tell him to reach his mansion.

He just hopes she is fine there won't be any serve injury.

'she must be crying ', he thought increasing the speed of car.

He honk loudly as the large gates of his mansion came in a view. Guards petroling there immediately open huge gates and he lets the car in.

He open the door and get out of the car handling keys to his guard to park the cark in parking area. He clench his jaw not finding doctor at outside of his mansion.

He rush inside to console his wife.

He narrows his gaze everywhere, his wife is nowhere to be seen.

'may be she is in bedroom ' , he thought and took speedy steps towards stairs but got stopped in middle. As the small figure on couch catches his attention.

His posture calmed little on finding his wife sleeping safe and sound, a smile broke on his lips looking at her pouting lips. She was sleeping in a sitting position.