Chapter 17

Ice cream

Night time

Yn place food on dining table and sigh. Her first cooking experience is amazing. Susan teach her so well to learn her first recepi.

First she thinks that it will boring but now she find cooking quite interesting. To be honest she enjoyed her punishment.

Tho cooking is her punishment given by taehyung but She enjoyed to cook for her husband. She made very delicious food with the help of susan.

Susan just left 5 minutes ago as her duty is over and no other maids are here coz taehyung fire all of them that day to spend some quality time alone with her wife without any disturbance.

Now she is impatiently waiting for him to come as it was already 9 pm.

She is taping her feets on floor being impatient and then she hear a doorbell. With the speed of light she quickly reach to the door and open it with a bright smile.

She saw taehyung and her smile went more wider. He smile and enter into house she followed him behind.

Entering in living room he settled his exhausted body on couch and she went to kitchen and bring a glass full of water for him.. he drank it in one go.

Yes he want this... Whenever he come he wants his wife to open the door for him.

Yn : tae i cook food today.. you go and take shower and i will heat the food.

He nodded and went upstairs.

-------

She place food on dining table after hearing it and she saw he is coming from stairs in a white tshirt.

He sat on chair and she served him she was about to sit on another chair but he grab her wrist made her sit on his lap.

She gasp and started moving he growl loudly before saying.

Taehyung : princess you are creating trouble here.

He said with a teasing smirk and she immediately stop moving with a wide eyes blush crept upon her cheeks as she look down being shy.

He smirk at her shy wife.

He take a first bite of food as she look at him trying to read his expressions and waiting for his complement on her first dish.

Taehyung : princess it's so tasty.
He said and peck her lips

Yn : really? You like it?

Taehyung : yess princess.

He started eating his food and also feeding her.

-----------

She was lying on bed with open eyes sleep was far away from her.

After dinner she wash dishes and come back to thier room. After taking a fresh shower she lay on bed but can't sleep as taehyung was in his home office for work.

She close her eyes trying to sleep but her eyes opened as she hear door opening.

Taehyung come inside straightly. He saw she was lying on bed with open eyed.

He smile and walk towards her and sat on edge of the bed.

He patted her head in a loving manner before asking.

Taehyung : are you sleepy princess?

Yn : no i just don't have anything to do so i decided to sleep but i can't sleep this early.