chapter 12

AN POV

His mens : Boss we got 27 total girls today..

.....? : Good now show me...

One of his man open the door of a dirty room and he walk inside.... A smirk form on his lips seeing so many girls unconscious... All are tied with ropes....

His eyes darkened as his sight reach at you... You were also tied with them unconscious.....

......? : She?

That man said pointing towards you..

His mans : boss she is the recently last girl we found....

He move close to you and saw your face clearly... Only for his confirmation that it's really you...

......? : You know who is she?

His mens : no boss...

.....? : She is mafia king's wife... Kim yn

All the mens present there gasp hearing there boss words...

.....? In mind : before taehyung got to know that I kidnapped his wife and take her away after killing me i have to sell her.... Gosh she is so beautiful

                    ----------------------

You open your eyes when someone sprinkle water on you...... Soon you saw a unknown man standing infront of you... You started shivering..... He bend to your level and said....

Yn : w-who a-are y-yo-u?

......? : I am your owner who will sell you now... *Smirk*

You started shivireng hearing his words he again spoke

..... ? Hey pretty girl.... There is good news for you.... I organize a auction tomorrow....

When you didn't said anything he again spoke.....

.....? : Well you didn't ask me it hurt but still i will tell you that in aution i will sell girls who are also kidnapped with you but you know they are just okay but YOU..... You are the beauty when mans present in auction just laid their eyes on you they will pay the amount come out from my mouth.... After all who will leave a beauty like you

......? : Also when you're virgin....

You tried to scream but that man put a gag in your mouth... You again try to scream but your voice come out like muffles...

.....? : Don't waste your energy baby....*smirk*

He said and his hand went to your check.... He slightly caress it with his fingers..... You quickly turn your hand to other side.. he got angry and grab your jaw harshly and make you face him.... The next thing you felt is your face turn other side with a great force and burning sensation on your left cheek.... Yess he slapped you never in your life anyone slap you not Even your parents.....

.....? : Oh baby you are our special guest... Kim taehyung's wife...

YN POV

My heart started to crying hearing him... Taehyung will sale me too  like other girls... It's all because of taehyung that maid was right he can also sell me

I think when he got to know about my escape he decided to sell me that's why on that day he send his mens to kiddnap me for his sale....

My mind was thinking all of this but my heart is still saying no.... Somehow in my heart i still feel taehyung can't do this to me.. infact he can't do this to any girl....

That man turn to his mans and spoke

....? : Okk make arrangements of taking girls from here to maxico...

Mens : yess boss

Mexico no i don't want to be soled......

Tbc

50 votes please....

cold husband ff🔞On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara