chapter 22

||Aғᴛᴇʀ 2 ᴡᴇᴇᴋs||

the sun was glowing so as the birds were chirping happily while flying here and there making beautiful sounds in nature.

It was the time of evening.

She sighs and drop herself on the couch. 2 week was literally tiring for her. She feel like in those two weeks she just saw her books nothing more nothing less, after all it was her exams.

The exam went good and from today there was vacation. She took a heavy breath now she can spend her time with her husband rather than books and learning.

She put her face under her palm and starts recalling things of two weeks ago. After they both came from his mother's house she barely spent good time with him.

On morning she wakes up and hurriedly left for University with a guard. And after returning from University she spreads her books all around for freaking preparations. He comes late at night when she was all tired and ready to sleep.

They hadn't even had a good talk let other stuff aside.

He did too not say anything and behaving all cold like the times when they were newly married.

She shrugs off her thoughts thinking that now they can spent time more with each other due to her vacation.

She gets up from the couch only to rush in the kitchen to make delicious food for her husband.

||𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣𝗦||

She glance at her wrist watch it was already 11 at night and there is no sight of her husband.he is really obsessed with his work who works extra hours knowing that his wife's vacation just started.

He should think of taking her for dinner , shopping, long drive and what not but here he is who has drowned himself in his good damn work.

She becomes alert when her ear catches the sound of unlocking the door. She press her both lips together watching her husband entering into the mansion with cold and tired face.

She practically run towards him but watching his cold eyes slowered her pace.

She forward her hand to him and he did handed her his bag usually a guard come along with him holding his bag but today didn't so she just.

Without saying anything he went upstairs. Her eyes saden.

'He didn't even look at me!' she thought.

She sighs maybe he was tired and wants a cold shower. He will be happy after all she has cooked all his favourite dishes.

She peeks from the door of their room and saw him sitting on bed with laptop on his lap.

She sighs didn't they were supposed to eat?

After taking a deep breath she opens the door fully and entered in.

"U-umm tae..?" She said playing with her fingers. Without looking up for once he said

"Speak"

She press her both lips together hearing his cold tone.

"D-dinner is ready and let's eat no---" before she ever completes her sentence he interputs in.

"I already ate, you can have you dinner"she startled hearing his reply.

"are you upset with me ", yn asked.

"Hmm. ", He replied without paying any attention.

Her heart clenches at his reply Which indicates he is angry With her.

“ but what I did ”, yn asked now on the verge of crying as his cold behaviour is now hurting.

When he didn't reply she takes a deep breath and walks closer to him.

Sitting on bed she shuts the lid of his laptop and as expected he looks up and glares at her. She passes an innocent smile showing her teeth.

“what wrong I did?” , yn asked holding his bicep.

“you ignored me for fvcking two weeks”, he said plainly. Her eyes widened as she pouted and mummles

“but there was my exams I didn't do it purposly” , she said shaking her head.

“so what I will do the same ”,he said and gets up from the bed making way to the restroom.

He is behaving like a pregnant woman’ she thought.

She really didn't ignore him. Not even bit.

On those previous weeks she had tried her best to wait for him in nights until he returns from office but due to work he don't comes early and she doze off waiting for him.

She decided her best to talk him or to give him time but the circumstances didn't let her.

He is hurt but she can't help.

Chains off her thoughts broke due to the opening sound of the door.

Here comes her husband with a towel wrapped around him with a towel drying his hairs.

She gulps eyeing his chest and his biceps. His muscular body is just another thing.

He was standing before the mirror and was seeing his wife eyeing him so casually made him smirk.

Ignoring her completely he walks in to the closet was come back wearing a white lose t-shirt with shorts.

She sighs and walks in the restroom to change her clothes. After few minutes she walks in room and saw him already laying on bed with closed eyes but she knows he hasn't sleep yet.

She dimmed the lights and lay on her side of bed. His back was facing her and she badly wants him to turn towards her to cuddle with her.

She tap his back lightly but received no response.

“tae I know you're mad but I didn't ignore you purposefully, I even waited for you every night but ended up sleeping” ,she said her voice was getting lower and lower.

“tae ,please turn around ”, yn said but when he didn't reply.

All she did was to wait for him to turn around as the tiredness of the day started clicking her sences  making her eyelids slowly close and then she drefted into Dreamland without her known.

He turn around slowly hearing soft snores, a beautiful smile made a way to his lips and he wrapp his arms around her waist pulling her tiny body  in his muscular chest. He sighs she skipped her meal today because of him.

“ I love you so much ”,he said before closing his eyes.

||𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘||

ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ʙᴏʀɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ɢᴜʏs.

ᴀs ɪ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅᴀʏs sᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʙᴇᴀʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.🤞