Malia Tate x Fem reader

You are Stiles twin sister.

You have lacrosse practice this morning and you completely forgot and almost slept in.

You are also an True Alpha. Accidentally bit by Derek Hale because he lost control by the full moon and bit you.

You were always good at lacrosse before you were even an werewolf. You know how to use a gun, but you mostly rely on your claws. Chris Argent taught you how to use an now and arrow also an gun

Y/n/n -your Nickname
Y/E/C -Your eye color
Y/H/C - Your hair color

"Y/n/n, you got an early morning practice for the big game tomorrow, remember?" Malia reminds you, you groan and turn away.

"If I'm gonna watch an entire lacrosse game you better not suck" Malia threatens you, "okay fine" you mumble.

Malia turns you to face her but your eyes are still closed. "Remember you still have to drive me to school early, so i could get more ready for the math test, The one that determines whether I'm going to be in senior with you. Y/n" Malia shouted at the last part but you just turned away.

Malia looks around your room and sees you and her pictures then she looks at you again, turning you back to her and started to kiss you, eventually you two pull away as you sat up.

"What are you doing? i haven't brushed my teeth" You said as you sat up with your eyes open completely shocked.

"I don't care" Malia smiles and makes eye contact with you. You chuckled as she leaned in and started to kiss you again.

"Kids get up you have school!" Your dad shouts from downstairs enough for you guys to hear.

You two pull away and giggle at each other

"You have lacrosse practice" Malia reminds you again before walking away leaving your room

You groan and get up from your bed walking to the bathroom, brushing your teeth, taking a quick shower, getting ready, then going to school.

You get to the locker room seeing your brother, Stiles, your best friend, Scott and the rest of the team.

"Girl Stilinski, your finally here" The coach said looking at you "sorry coach, i almost slept in" you apologized to him

.
.
.
.

After you guys finished practicing you would always stay at the field and train waiting for the boys to finish. As they finish you went in the locker room and took a quick shower.

You dried up and put on your clothes then walking out the locker room seeing your girlfriend, Malia talking to Allison, Lydia, and Kira.

You guys kept your relationship secret, Stiles, Scott, Lydia, and Allison at the only ones who knows.

You walked to the girls next to Malia. The girls look at you with a smile on their faces "Hey/ Hi Y/n/n" the girls said to you. You smiled back "Hey girls" you said.

"You going to the game tomorrow?" You asked them, they nodded in response. "Great, I'll see you guys" you said walking away

As the girls were talking Malia sneaked off to follow you outside.
"How are you doing with math?" You said knowing that Malia is right behind you

"Honestly, awful. I mean who even understands math?" Malia said catching up to you.

"I'll tutor you later tonight, but you pretty girl are going to behave. That means no changing the subject, no kissing until we're done, and no sneaking off" you said tapping her nose.

She playfully growled at you. You playfully growled back, "Fine" she back down.

.
.
.
.
.

You guys got to your dad's house and go straight to your room. You ready the stuff you guys need to use as Malia takes an quick shower.

"Malia hurry up!" You shouted. Malia left the bathroom wearing an oversized shirt tucked in with black high waisted shorts.

"You look amazing. As always" you complimented her as you sat down the bed

She sat next to you looking at the books "Which subject do you want first?" Asked her as she turned to you a knock placed on your door

You stood up walking to the door opening it to see your dad "I'm ordering dinner. What do you two want?" He asked looking at the two of us

"Pizza would be great dad" You answered as he nodded then walked away.

You closed the door going to to your girlfriend. "Which subject do you want to start with babe?" You said sitting down on your bed

"English?" Malia looked at you with a marker on her mouth, you smiled at how adorable she is.

"English it is" you said as you got the English book explaining the subject. You turned to Malia seeing her eyes focused on the subject.