Rebekah Mikaelson x Fem reader

Rebekah Mikaelson x Human reader.

You met Rebekah at Rousseau's, you were Cami's friend. You didn't know how she died but you knew it was about this guy called Lucien Castle.

Rebekah became really good friends with you. You two were inseparable but when Cami died, you were so distant to people.

You went after Lucien to avenge your best friend Cami, you didn't know anything about him but you decided to attack him anyway, and that was not a very good idea.

He killed you by his bite. The good thing was that Rebekah saw and followed you. When you died She immediately ran to you carrying your body back to the manor.

Of course Lucien didn't let her get to you that easily but it was too late, Rebekah had already turned you into a vampire because of how she felt for you.

"Rebekah.. what happened?" As you woke up you saw Rebekah waiting for you. You sat up looking at her confused.

"You died" Rebekah said standing up and grabbing a blood bag. "It was very stupid for you to go after him" She handed you an blood bag.

"I know, but i had to avenge Cami." You took the bag from her hand and sucked all the blood whilst Rebekah have you an impressed looked on how you finished it quickly.

"Why did you save me?" You took the bag out of your mouth placing it on the table next to you

"Because.. i love you Y/n Y/l/n" Rebekah confessed looking at you nervously.

"Y-You do?" You stood up walking to infront of her and asked making sure you heard her right

She nodded and took your hand "Do you feel the same?" Rebekah looked at you straight in the eye full of love.

You smiled and nodded in response as you both leaned in and kissed passionately.

This was very short and bad but i had no other ideas

Ty for reading love y'all❤️