Allison Argent x Fem reader

You are an 17 Year old Mikaelson going to Beacon Hills for a new start after your parents, Klaus and Hayley died

You are Hope Mikaelson's older sister by 2 and a half years. You are the First Tri-Brid

You have your father's temper and appearance. You have your mother's eyes. After your mother died your father taught you how to fight, feed, compel and turn on your command

You met this girl named Allison Argent, she has been on your side stove the very beginning. Ever since then you could never leave her side without knowing if she's safe.

You felt nervous in a good way every time she's with you, it's like your safe whenever she's around you. After Allison got hurt you swore that you will protect her no matter what.

You were reading an book of spells your aunt Freya sent you. "Hey Y/n" a sweet voice spoke, you turned to see Allison smiling at you "Hello Allison" You said closing your book

"What are you reading?"Allison said tapping your book "spells my aunt sent me" you said as Allison sat down looking at the book.

"You can read it, if you'd like" you said giving the book to her "really? You would let me read that?" She looked at you shocked, you don't really let other people touch your stuff.

"Yeah" you grinned as she turns to an page reading it "Icaeus?" Allison said looking at you.

"It induces telekinesis" you simply explained as Allison nodded in response.

"How are you and Scott?" You asked her with a sad smile. She looked at you closing the book "After finding out that he's a werewolf, my dad trying to kill him and you are a Tri-Brid I'm great" Allison said the last part sarcastically making you chuckle.

"Any luck on Derek?" You said taking the book then putting it on your bag. Allison shook her head no as you both stood up.

"Does he have any blood stashed?" You asked scratching the back of your neck from the weird question.

"Not that i know of. Why?"Allison looked at you confused. You nodded "i no reason" you said taking your bag

"I should go. I'll ask my aunt if there's any spell i could do to find him" you said giving her a smile before walking away.

.
.
.
.
.
.

You finally found Derek under the freaking house. You told the pack to meet at the house but you were getting impatient and hearing Derek's groans and yells so you went down.

You saw Derek chained up to an wall with lots of machines. You looked around before using your Vamp speed and strength breaking the chains freeing Derek.

"Y/n.. it's a trap" Derek said weakly as
Kate and Chris Argent walk in with guns "you really think a gun would effect me?" You said laughing

Chris smirks and points it at Derek "never said it was for you" he pulls the trigger as you caught the bullet in mid air.

"Try harder" you said dropping the bullet then used your vamp speed to knock them to the floor.

Before you could get closer to them someone pulled you from the back whispering "enough" A voice said.

You turned around seeing Derek holding your arm. You didn't fight back and just left the room with Derek following behind.

"Why didn't you let me kill them?" You asked Derek angry. "Because it's not your job to do it" you stopped walking and looked at him.

"Then who's job is it?". "It's mine" Derek looked at you in the eye. You sighed and left the Hale house.

.
.
.
.
.
.

You got to Allison's room through the window and saw her doing some home work. "Hey" she said walking to you and hugged you tight.

"I heard what happened, are you okay?" She pulled away from the hug after a few seconds. "Yeah, I'm fine" you looked at her in the eye

Allison smiled and sat back down to her bed "uh listen, can i tell you something and you promise that it won't break our friendship"you said nervous.

"Yeah, of course" you took a few seconds then finally answered "I like you, a lot actually. I've liked you since the moment we've met" You said really really nervous.

Allison looked at you shocked whole you were just standing there "i-i don't know what to say". "Take your time" you assured her

"No. You deserve an answer". "I can't. Not when i still love Scott and you'll just think that i cheated on you. "Allison said sadly.

"I understand, but i will still be waiting for you and protect you no matter what" you admitted.

When you were about to jump out the window Allison stood up and grabbed your arm pulling you as she kissed you.

A few seconds past your finally kissed her back. What broke the kiss was Allison's father opening the door.

You two points away as Chris stood there angry, shocked, confused. "Dad i-" Allison was cut off by you "Chris it's not what it looks like, actually it is what it looks like"."i love your daughter, you can't stop me because no matter what you do i won't stop loving her" you said to Chris as he smiled.

"I might hate you, but take care of my daughter, and if she ever gets hurt i will come after you" he said threatening you.

"I promise to take care of her" even if you tried to kill Chris that night be still forgave you which left you so confused why he didn't kill you.

This is so bad sorry for the wait by the way.