Lydia Martin x Fem reader

You are Scott McCall's twin sister.

You were attacked by an werewolf when you were 13. You never told anyone about it but Derek since his uncle bit you. Derek trained you ever since, you became his family, his sister, his pack.

You were homeschooled when you were 14 because your parents- mom thought it would be better for you, cause you kept causing fights when you 13.

You are now 17 and your mom finally agreed to let you go to school after 3 years of convincing her.

You just got to school feeling nervous as you walked in class being introduced by the teacher.

"Everyone this is Y/n McCall, she will be your new classmate" your teacher Adrian R. Harris announced.

Everyone looked at you as you sat down ina open seat next to an strawberry blonde girl. She looked so beautiful.

You grabbed an notebook and pen and wrote whatever was on the block board. You didn't have to because your mom already taught you that but you just did to stop yourself from staring at the girl.

The bell rang and students got up with their bags leaving the class room. You followed out the room straight to your locker.

You felt someone staring at you so you turned to your side seeing the girl from before with curly dark brown hair, she quickly turned away as the dark brown girl just giggled at her friend.

You turned back to your locker placing all your stuff in it then turning back to your side seeing your brother.

You quickly punched him in the stomach as he grabbed his stomach and groaned "what the hell was that for?" He asked while groaning.

"Sorry" you apologized trying to hide your laugh "it's okay, let's just go" he said still holding his stomach.

"To where?" You looked at him confused "to lunch" he said walking away while you followed him.

The both of you got to the cafeteria seeing a lot of people in it. You both sat down on a table as an guy sat down with you guys.

"Y/n this is Stiles, my best friend" Scott introduced his friend i looked at him smiling as he smiled back.

"Nice to meet you Stiles" you said "nice to meet you too Y/n" he said asa few girls walked passed and sat down to a table not too far away from them

"Who are they?" You pointed at the girls who are just talking. "Lydia Martin and Allison Argent" Scott said the last part with nothing but love in his eyes.

You giggled "you like her?" You said pointing to the dark browned haired girl who you now know as Allison Argent.

Scott nodded still looking at her, "dude your staring" Stiles said as about quickly turned to him

"Y/n, Scott told me that you like sports" Stiles said trying to change the subject, "Yeah i do" you said.

"You should try out lacrosse" Stiles mentioned making you think "Sure why not, if the coach will let me" you said agreeing.

"I'm sure he will, Scott is the best player" Stiles said then took a bite of his food

You knew Scott was bit by Derek's uncle the way he's been acting every full moon. You managed to find an anchor which was your mom so you don't lose your control.

"I didn't know you play"you said turning to your brother as he shrugged "well now you know" he said jokingly.

.
.
.
.
.
.

The coach let you try out for the game but your a goalie. As people watched you play you saw the same girl known as Lydia Martin.

The coach whistled making you turn to the players as one of them throw them at the goal you catch them using the net then throwing it back to them.

"Who is she?" Allison said pointing at you "Y/n McCall, she's in my history class" Lydia said as you could feel her gaze at you.

You made it to the team it's now 4 pm. You and Scott are back home "I'm going to my room" you said as you walk upstairs to your room.

You changed your clothes into a tank crop top with jeans shorts and necklace

Like this but without the glasses

You went in the living room seeing your brother, stiles, Lydia and Allison. You look at them confused "i didn't hear you guys come in" your said walking to the kitchen then grabbing a bottle of cold water as they looked at you confused.

"What? It's hot in there" you said taking a sip out of the water "I'm heading out, if mom comes home tell her that I'm at my friend's house" you said to Scott and walked to the front door grabbing your black leather jacket then leave.

.
.
.
.
.

It's 6 am, you woke up in Derek's loft with no one in sight, you quickly got up and went to the bathroom brushing your teeth then heading out to school.

You see your brother and his friends in the hall. You walk to where they are and greeted them as they greeted you back.

"Why weren't you home last night?" Scott asked you "i told you, i was at a friends house" you said "Are you sure it was just a friends house?" Lydia asks as you could smell her jealously.

"Why? Jealous?" You said smirking. "No i am just asking" she says making an excuse "sure luv" said making her flustered.

"Your sister is a flirt" Allison said jokingly as Scott laugh "She is" Scott says as you chuckled

"I should probably go" you said walking away. You could feel their gaze at you as a tall blonde girl and guy show up and walk behind you

"Why is she with Erica and Isaac?" Lydia says concerned just add much as the others. "I don't know" Scott says.

.
.
.
.
.

You, Erica, Boyd, Isaac and Derek are at his loft just chilling. "I could tell that Lydia has a thing for you" Isaac says

"I don't know" you said as you sat up from the couch looking at Isaac "so find out" Erica said

"How?" I said turning to Erica "try flirting with one of the girls there?" Boyd suggested, before you could talk the door was slid open.

"Watch the door" Derek said stood up as we did, Scott, Lydia, Stiles, and Allison walked inside looking at me.

"Do they always have an dramatic entrance?" You asked Derek while the others chuckle "Not that i know of" Derek answers.

"How do you know him?" Scott spoke "because his uncle bit me turning me into a werewolf?" You said confused on why he sounded angry.

"You could've told me" Scott said walking up to you "Okay then, 'Scott I got bit by an werewolf and now i have a lot of enemies!' " you said sarcastically at your brother.

"I just want to protect". "Scott, i can handle myself" you said smiling at your brother "i know, I'm just worried about you" Scott says looking at you straight in the eye.

Lydia gently pushes Scott out of the way and kisses you passionately, you were shocked but you kissed back. Few seconds you both pull away

"What was that for?"you asked Lydia.
"I know we just met but the moment i saw you, i knew you were the right one for me" Lydia said looking at you nothing but love in her eyes.

"Hate to break this moment, but you both know we're still in here" Derek said looking at you both.

Ever since that day you started to date Lydia. Taking care of her, loving her, listening to her, loving every moment you spent with her.