Freya Mikaelson x Fem reader

Freya Mikaelson x Witch Reader

You met Freya in the Mikaelson manor as you were waiting for Klaus to do a spell for him

You immediately fell inlove with her that moment you saw her. You tried to play it cool but you couldn't help and stare at her.

And when you found out that Freya was going to get married a few months you were devastated but also happy for her that she finally found someone for her.

You couldn't keep that secret but you also didn't want to ruin the wedding tomorrow so you decided to tell her now.

"Freya, can i talk to you?" You finally found her in her room just finishing up "wow you look amazing" you complemented her.

"Thank you y/n, and yeah we can talk". "I really hope this doesn't ruin our friendship and i really really hope that you wouldn't get mad at be but you have a right to do so" you ramble out words from how nervous you are cause it's her big day tomorrow.

"What is it?" She faced you knowing how nervous you are "I like you! Actually i love you. But your getting married tomorrow and i couldn't keep it from you, it's okay if you don't like me back i just need to get this out of my chest and I'm really really happy that you're getting married to the woman you love, and you have a right to get mad at me and to end this friendship"

you admitted everything you always wanted to tell her and just stood there waiting for her answer at she kept quiet

"Say something, scream, shout, yell, hurt me!" You yelled at the last part as she snapped back to reality.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner? And why my tell me when my wedding is tomorrow!?" She yelled a little bit.

"I know i should've told you sooner but it was hard for me" you sighed and looked at her as tears filled your eyes wanting to pour out but you didn't let it.

"I don't know". "And i have my answer" you said walking away as tears finally poured out.

Ouch right when her wedding day is tomorrow.

I kinda cried making this, i feel like making sad images today cause i just found out that my dad sold the puppies and i wasn't there to say goodbye to them.

Also i found this picture

They literally replaced Edwards and Bella's face with Kol's and Davina's.