When did you get back?

"Oh my!" Arthit exclaimed when he came out of the bathroom to see Kongpob sitting in the middle of the bed reading a book. "When did you come back?"

Kongpob ignored him.

Tsk.

Apparently that book was more interesting than his boyfriend. His freshly showered and almost naked boyfriend.

Tsk. Tsk.

"Kong?"

"Mmh? Yeah, I was at the bookstore." He replied distractedly, without sparing him even a glance.

Annoyed by Kongpob's lack of interest, he approached the younger man, his arms coming all the way across his chest to hug him close to him. The feel of his muscular chest, strong and warm under his hands, was heaven.

Ok, maybe lately Arthit had been a bit needy. Ok, more than 'a bit'. But hey! His boyfriend had just came back from China, after all.

He deserved his full and complete attention!

"What are you reading?" He asked his boyfriend, craning his head over his shoulder for a peek at the infamous book on his lap. He had already finished college, so why was he so focused on a book?

"The Kamasutra." He replied, deadpan, making Arthit turn pale.

He barely managed to make a small jump back, before he felt his junior's arms grab him and throw him on the bed underneath himself.

"What you gonna do, Kong?" He asked with a nervous chuckle.

Sliding his hand under the elastic waist of his sweats, Kongpob soon had eliminated the barrier of his briefs and was stroking his already half-hard penis. His hands caressed while he ran his tongue down the length of him and the older man shuddered with need.

Arthit swallowed loudly, his throat stinging. He opened his mouth in disbelief, when the tanned man flicked his tongue back down to the soft pink skin and plunge in, licking and biting the ring of muscle.

Kongpob sucked a finger into his mouth then press it into him alongside his tongue. When he found his gland and press it, he arched off the bed with a cry, precum streaming from his tip.

Flinging a forearm over his eyes, he lost himself in the sensation of his fingers, tongue, lips and teeth working tentatively over him.

Realizing he was screwed, he cursed his boyfriend through clenched teeth. Part of him regretted having stumbled upon Kong at that moment, while the other - especially his member- was more than happy to be there. A sense of frustration snaked through him as his ministration subsided, leaving him red and breathless.

What...? Why....?

"You want to see what else I learned, P'?"

It was a rhetorical question. Arthit knew it as soon as he saw his mischievous smile.

"Kongpob!"

NOTE

And here we are the first short story 😃
As you can see it's really short -almost all of them are- and simple, but I hope you enjoy them 🤗

Stay safe 💜