Soulmarks AU pt. 4

Kongpob was the first to break the kiss, reaching over to kick the door shut with his foot, before looking back at other. He took a quick step forward and pulled him in for a long kiss, hid tongue slipping into his mouth. It was sloppy but neither of them cared, they just couldn't keep their hands off of each other. Or mouths for that matter.

The only time that Kongpob moved was when he took a step back to rip Arthit's clothes off of him.

Parting the garment, he slid it down to reveal one shoulder, an expanse of neck and back, and moved his fingers there, kissing him still as he massaged and caressed the column of his neck, his collarbone, the rounds of his shoulders and the peak of a shoulder blade, his fingers dipping down in front to almost but not quite touch his chest. Then, gently pushing his back down on the bed, he kissed the bared skin his fingers had just caressed while he moved his hands lower, to slide over the outline of each rib, down the narrow of waist and out the flare of hip. His skin seemed on fire where his lips touched it, ready to ignite where his hands caressed, and each new flame of discovery heightened the throbbing urgency that was building deep within him, driving him towards... something.

Then he moved his mouth down over his chest, licking and sucking at the nipple. The sensation so much more intense than the provocative touch of his fingers, Arthit felt his body buck, a bolt of sensation at his centre making his instinctively raise his hips towards him.

It had happened before, and yes, the memories were clouded by alcohol, but Arthit didn't want to repeat that experience (not that he didn't like it, eh!). What he meant was that he wanted a more active part... Ok, that came out wrong. What he really meant was that he didn't want Kongpob to do all the work. He just didn't know what to do. He thought it was like doing it with a woman, yet he couldn't know for sure.

All right, here goes nothing. It was time to man up.

Before Kongpob got to his waistband, he stopped him.

"P'?" There was no malice in his voice, only a touch of concern.

"Can I do s-something for you?" Way to go Arthit!

Kongpob looked surprised at first, but then smiled and got off of him. "Yeah, I'd love that."

Arthit traded places and he hesitated when brushing his hand over the band of his pants.

"Go ahead." He lifted his hips and the senior gently pulled his bottoms and underwear down his legs.

Arthit eyed him hungrily, mouth slightly parted. But he just sat there, hands on his thighs with no idea what to do. He understood the basic task but a wave of nervousness washed over him.

Kongpob saw how hesitant he was with a small -ridiculously cute- frown on his face and gave him an encouraging smile."Whatever you do is going to be fine and... I'll guide you."

"Mmh... but tell me if you don't like it, please?"

"Of course, but you'll do great, I'm sure." Kongpob nodded and gave him an encouraging smile

He let out a deep sigh, leaning down, and started placing tender kisses down his tanned inner thighs, Arthit's heart racing as he got closer to his cock.

"Now run your tongue upward."

He did as he was told. His hands held onto Kongpob's upper thighs as he continued to use his tongue, licking up and down his length several times before the younger man gave him the next directions. And then he followed them diligently. Really diligently. Because, well, if you're going to do something, you have to do it right, or else you shouldn't do it at all.

"Ok, now encircl-" He gasped. "Oh, ok, that's good, you should, no ok this is- where did you learn... all that?" Kongpop panted out, trying to regain his breath.

"I know what I like..." He licked his lips and smiled provocatively as he pulled away. "And I did some digging." He added, lowering his voice, embarrassed that the other might hear him. "Now let me do mine."

-

"Well... it was intense..."

"Definitely..." Kongpob mumbled, rolling onto his side so he could see his soulmate in the dim golden light from the lamp on the small table that sat next to his bed.

There, on the other's bicep, he saw the tattoo so different in details but so similar in purpose.

His fingertips lingering on his bicep, vaguely outlining the contours of his tattoo.

"You couldn't have told me something more embarrassing!" Arthit snorted, but didn't remove Kongpob's hand.

"Well, you were not much better." He said, raising lightly his arm and showing him his right bicep.

Curious, Arthit turned to look for the tattoo on the tanned skin of his soul mate.

He chuckled and he too caressed that bond with his fingers. "Say it again, jerk."

The older man laughed at the memory of that evening and Kongpob's first "approach". The latter chuckled too.

"That girl, is my friend and, at risk of repeating myself, you've got no chance." He said amused at the situation. "Actually, no men have a chance with her. Especially not if her girlfriend is by her side."

"What?!" He exclaimed surprised. "And why didn't you tell me straight away?!"

"Because you were gorgeous, and I wanted to clarify the most important thing." Kongpob answered, leaning over to place his lips on Arthit's, and then go back to lie down and gird his side. "You've got no chance... it's true, but you can have me." He whispered, repeating the words he'd said later that night.

"What?"

"You want to have me?"

"Like... right now?"

"Right now, in a couple minutes. Tomorrow and the day after. And the day after the-"

Arthit interrupted him with a kiss. "Ok, I got it. Just shut up."

NOTE

And finally we have reached the real end of the collection. I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope to see you after my other stories 🤗

Stay safe 💜

P.s. I have just a question, I don't know why but "you look upset" status keep changing to draft. Anyone know why? It's driving me crazy 🥺🥺🥺