Are you actually blushing?

The week hadn't started off well at all, and the longer he sat on the roof of the school smoking a cigarette, the more he was absolutely sure.

Two days ago, he received two disciplinary citations for his addiction, and another one for raising his voice in class. And all because of that damned tinsel-teeth class president. But he didn't start it, really.

The wind messed up his black hair.

"You should crush your cigarettes and kill the habit or it will kill you sooner than later."

He grimaced at the sound of that voice; his teeth clenched. The cigarette broke off, and the lit end flew in a little arc like a miniature rocket, bouncing off the balustrade, then falling to the floor.

He turned on the other man, glaring down at him like he was a roach that had dared to scurry across his shoe. Why couldn't he leave him alone?

"Nobody asked for your opinion, tinsel-teeth."

"Tsk. Shut up and go back inside. Classes are starting again soon."

Kongpob raised an eyebrow, shaking the ash off the tip into an already overflowing ashtray. "Since when do you care? You're always the first one out the door."

Arthit scratched the back of his neck, as if he had just been caught out. Ok, he had actually been caught. He adjusted his uniform and sat down next to him, pretending nothing happened. Kongpob sent him a skeptical look. "Weren't you anxious to get back to class?"

"I changed my mind."

He scoffed. "Yeah, sure."

Arthit shot him a dirty look and moved closer, as if he wanted to observe him better. Suddenly took the cigarette away from him.

"I can't stand you. I really can't stand you, damn you." He muttered as he leaned forward, closing the distance that separated them, pressing his lips against his.

Kongpob was, to say the least, astonished by the situation.

Because... was the steel-toothed boy kissing him?

...

He was really kissing him, damn it! And he was kissing him back! He should just give him a kick in the ass and leave. Whatever he was feeling, though, Arthit was responsible, and he sure as shit didn't like anyone having that kind of power over him.

When Kongpob felt something pinch his tongue, he snapped back to reality and broke the kiss.

"Shit." He muttered, trying to regain his composure and passing his thumb across his lower lip. "Your device almost sawed off my tongue, tinsel-teeth."

Only when he said it, they actually realized what had just happened. They stared at each other for what felt like a long time, but it was only a brief minute.

"Are you actually blushing?"

"You're the one who's blushing!" Arthit barked.

The class president turned away, blushing. Not that he looked better.

"Shall we go back inside?" He broke the silence again.

For once Kongpob totally agreed with him.

"Let's go back inside." He repeated so he wouldn't think about the kiss.

He felt like a real idiot. He'd never have believed that the attraction between him and his class president was mutual. Perhaps now he could finally stop pretending, even though the arguments would probably never subside. After all, those argument were a great part of them.

"So... would you like a Pink Milk?"

"It's on you, right?"

"Just this once."

Barely cracking a smile, Kongpob walked past him patting him on the shoulder. Arthit was now grinning ear to ear.

"Deal." He agreed, feeling strangely content.

Maybe that week hadn't started so badly.

NOTE

This chapter is on honor of my old braces. I hated it, but it was part of me 💔😂

Stay safe 💜