~Daily Life Arc~ CH4- Finally that bitch is gone

~Photo not mine~

       ".....ent that scores in the 20 point range and painfully lowers the class average.." 

       'Ah, I space out again. But I really hate that Nezu's guts' 

       "Um?" 

       "According to me who's come through an entire elite course, that kind of person will just be baggage and a burden on the education-conscious society" 

       'He means..' 

       "Is there a reason for that kind of trash to live?" 

       "I saw it" 

       "26 points" 

       "He is really dame-tsuna" 

       'Wow, just wow, that guy is really trash. Despite always saying he graduated from elite school, he has problems with really easy questions sometimes. I bet he's a Faust' 

       "Gokudera kun" 

       "Hey! You are late! What're you doing coming in at this time!" 

       "AAH!?" 

       'That transfer is really delinquent' 

        "...rd is around that he beat down the senpais" 

         "Good morning Tenth!" Said transfer student as he bent down 90° to Sawada Tsunayoshi.      

         'What the fuck happened in the span of one day?!' 

*A moment later cuz author got lazy

 *explosion noises* 

       "Wh-" 

       "The playground is exploding" 

       "What is that!?" 

       "That guy is really doing that"

       "REBORN!" "Split the playground with my dying will" 

       'WTF is he doing in a boxer?' 

       "EARTHQUAKE?!" 

       "That's Gokudera and Sawada, right?" 

       "Looks decided that you be immediately expelled!" 

       "The 15 years old time capsule didn't show up but the 40 years old capsule came up instead" "What are the test of an elite course guy like you in the time capsule of our ordinary middle school?" "And these scores..." "What the hell!?" 

        "Th-that is" 

       "To think that Nezu sensei fake those, it was unthinkable, right Rumi-chan?" 

        "Yeah, it was really unthinkable..." 'Nail it' 'And that bitch is finally gone'

-------------------------

200 words