~Daily Life Arc~ CH10- School Festival

It is that time when the students are the happiest. Or maybe, unhappiest for some students. Can you guess what event is it? Can you? Can you?

Ding Ding~
Time's up~ If you are thinking school festival,- Congratulation! you are right! But you get no reward~

(Because author is so stinky just like that)<--ignore this

Time of the school festival and the season of the athletic feast. In Namimori Junior High, The Athletic feast is a very big event. Even during the time of preparation, the mood of the school changes drastically. The school is divided into A, B, C teams and the competitions between them get really heat. 

Especially at the climax, the boys compete in the Pole Knocking event where the leader of each team climb to the top of a pole. The event has a rule where a winner is decided when the leader of the opposition team is knocked down to the ground. At the time of school festival, that was normally the most popular. 

The key word being "was" not now, not this year. Because, this year has a new dark horse, new school idol who transfer to Namimori just a year ago. With her sweet voice, gorgeous appearance, unique eyes, she quickly swept the most people off their feet. 

Of course, her nice personality is just a bonus. She is also said to be half Japanese half Korean. There was a rumor that she is a musical prodigy, their music teacher herself said she is one in a million year. And they will now confirm whether that is right or not. Because she is going to perform at school festival. 

"Hieee, I didn't know Rumi-San is that popular" 

"You really didn't know, Tsuna?" 

"Rumi is school idol whose popularity rivals that of Kyoko. Maybe Even more than her. But I didn't know she was half Korean" 

"Tch! As I thought that woman is really suspicious" 

"G-Gokudera kun" 

"By the way, what is she performing?" 

"Some traditional songs, normal songs and traditional Koto and Shamisen"

"Rumi's concert or Pole Knocking event, which is going first?" 

"Rumi. Also, to Hype boys even more" 

As it turned out, Rumi truly has very, very nice voice, like soft, smooth, clear like spring and is a musical prodigy. The boys and also girls were amazed. Rumi's fanclub has also grown more than double. 

After the concert, more than half of the boys in the pole knocking event were vibrating with excitement at the spot and looked like there were fire in their eyes. Only to impress the girls. A little scary, and also creepy.

Think about it, over a hundred boys were like this. Not one or two. Well, Ryohei was not creepy. Because he has always been like that. 

Anyway, when it's time for pole knocking event, Tsuna was the leader of team A.

Gokudera and Ryohei have gone ahead and sent the leader of team C off to dreamland.

Team B leader was attacked in the bathroom. Narrator wondered whom the culprit was.

Turned out, according to the witness, it was done by team A. Team A, how despicable...

Attacking other teams' leader even before the war start. But it is also a kind of strategy. 

Not much later, it was reported that other team members except team A were poisoned by some hot foreigner lady.

WTF, it was dirty. However, narrator won't deny that Bianchi is indeed hot.

"THANKS FOR WAITING!" "A DECISION HAS BEEN MADE IN THE POLE KNOCKING DEBATE"

"UPON DEBATING WITH RESPESENTATIVES, THIS YEAR'S POLE KNOCKING WILL BE A TEAM VERSUS B+C TEAM!" 

Normally, 2 vs 1 is indeed unfair but this year, people are convinced that team A leader sabotaged other team members, leaders and played dirty. So, they had no qualm about that.

Team B and C members were happy. All while poor team A leader was panicking.

Because it was not him who took actions toward team B and C. So, who could that be? He knows the answer but he was so afraid of that person. His mafia tutor. The little devil in a suit. But Reborn is indeed scary so Narrator won't say anything about Tsuna's cowardice. 

The result of combined Team B and C's leadership role is none other than Demon of Namimori "Hibari Kyoya" himself. 

Despite hating the crowds, the only reason he himself is crowding with those "Herbivores" is that he wanted to see the baby from DC room accident when 4 herbivores who dared to lay their paws on his lair. Scratch that, 3 herbivores and 1 omnivore. She has a long way before she became a carnivore. 

But to think she escaped right under his nose pretending to be a herbivore. Especially since she is a class president so they had to meet with the cause being school problems and works at least once a month. 

Anyway, this will be the last time he is proven wrong. He is after all, a Hibari and a carnivore. What if she is a carnivore pretending to be an omnivore or herbivore? He is getting excited. He is going to have fun exposing her true nature. He smirks dangerously. 

 Anyway, back to the topic again, the war with unfair human advantage has began! 

Tsuna was shot with dying will bullet and went into dying will mode. His last regret was to win the pole knocking event. With the force of bullet, he fell from the top of the pole. 

When he was no longer on the top of the pole, he stepped on other people's head. Technically he didn't lose since his feet didn't touch the ground. 

With the support of Gokudera, Takeshi and Ryohei, they maintained him so his feet didn't touch the ground and the rule is that leader can't be knocked off to the ground. If he touch the ground, he lose. And he didn't. So, the event was still ongoing. 

They began to fight off the people surrounding them. Hibari, who didn't seem to care even if they cheated or broke the rules as long as he got his fight, especially a good fight, was about to fight them. 

Suddenly there was infighting between Gokudera and Takeshi. And Tsuna was caught in the fight and flew out of place like a shrimp who was a victim of fighting between two whales just because it was near them. So, team A lost. 

Then all the people started to fight each other without knowing who is ally and who is enemy. Wow, how anticlimactic. At least it was exciting. Thus, concluded the end of school festival~

------------------

1k words~ (・∀・)