~Daily Life Arc~ CH6- Reborn-chan

~Photo not mine~

"Join the family, Shin Rumi" There is suddenly a baby...

"Reborn, don't involve my friends in your mafia!"

'Did he just say mafia? Is he related with mafia in some way? Is that what he hid under dame-tsuna's facade?!'

"Heh, you suddenly grew a spine speaking to me like that dame-tsuna" And now, there's a gun point to Tsuna's head. A green gun... 'It may seem fake, but that gun is definitely real'

"Hieee! I am sorry Reborn"

"And this little guy is?"

"I am dame-tsuna's home tutor"

"Ah, Rumi-san! He is my cousin"

"Sorry little guy, onee-san can't join your mafia. But I owe Tsuna-san a debt since he saved my life. You may call in a favor at any time. That is an oath"

'S-She seem so serious'

"Alright"

'Reborn really back off?!'

"But I am going to continue recruited you"

'I really should've known!'

"Try as much as you like, Reborn-chan"

"See you again, Tsuna, Takeshi, Reborn-chan" And I went away as I continued to feel the stares of those three at my back.

'No way, that stalker gaze again. But between those three, who is it?! Takeshi, I don't know him that well under that easy going façade of his.'

'Also, I am sure Tsuna isn't the person majority of people think he is. That baby, Reborn-chan is it? He is definitely cute. I'll give him that'

'But I can't shake off the feeling that there's more to him than being just a normal baby. I mean which 2 years old can speak fluently while having the manners of an adult man?!'

'Also, who gave him real gun that can kill others that looks like a toy. Also, he has that certain aura about him that just scream adult and has the air of a killer. A dangerous one at that.'

'Near him, my survival instinct is just screaming me to stay away from him as far as possible. But I am pretty sure he can murder me even if I am on the other side of the earth if he wants to. He is the most possible one between three.'

------------------

300 words