~Daily Life Arc~ CH5- The boy abandoned by the so-called baseball god

~Photo not mine~

"YAMAMOTO IS ABOUT TO JUMP OF THE ROOF!" 

"Yamamoto from our class?" 

"Him? That is impossible" 

"There are good pranks and bad pranks, you know?" 

"When he stayed after school practicing yesterday, he went too far and broke his arm"  

'Hmm, that Sawada kid seems to know something'

'People are always drawn to Yamamoto's friendliness, good looks and baseball skills. But they never saw the real him behind the mask'

'And never made the effort to know the real him. Only the surface'

'In that sense, he's kind of like me...'

'They were using him. Idiots. The baseball is the team sports. And what the fuck is that Yamamoto thinking?'

'Instead of thinking of his only family, he's thinking of suicide'

'It is not as if the world is ending when he broke his wrist. With time and effort, his wrist will be good again with medical help' 

"Sigh..." "They are all idiots, boys..." 

"You took the words out of my mouth" 

"Hana-chan" 

"Yo! Rumi" 

"Aren't you going to the roof?" 

"I am going now, Kyoko went ahead. See you later!" 

" 'Kay" 

*The Roof* 

"..ve never heard those kinds of intense thoughts"

"In fact, I'm the kind of pathetic person who would have regrets while dying"

"Thinking that if I'm going to die then I should've done it with dying will"

"Thinking it's a waste to die from something like this..."

"So, I can't understand your feeling...Sorry.."

"LATER!"

"!" "Wait, Tsuna!" 

Yamamoto grabbed Sawada's clothes from behind. All while suddenly, the fence broke and both are about to fall. 

At the same time, for a girl name Shin Rumi, the time began to slow down in her eyes. Other students felt as if a breeze passed by them. So, no. Rumi doesn't possess the power to slow or stop the time. Time awaits no one. She was just fast. 

She caught up to them and caught Yamamoto's hand just before they were about to fall. Yamamoto's other hand went to circle Sawada's waist.

"Borrowing a page from Hana's book, boys will be boys" said Rumi as she shakes her head.

Suddenly, Yamamoto's leg slips and fell. Due to her hand being links with Yamamoto, she also fell with them.

While all of this was happening, she heard a voice, no, it was not the voice of her grandmother calling her from the other side of river. 

 It was- "MID-AIR REBORN!" "SAVE YAMAMOTO AND SHIN WITH MY DYING WILL!" "TSUNA!" "SAWADA!"

Then, Sawada did some kind of somersaults on midair and they reached the ground safely. 

'Is that even possible? I mean we fell on a great deal of height. Sawada...He is definitely not a dame. Is he faking? I didn't see through him, while I see through Yamamoto. How formidable...Maybe, he is secretly a big shot pretending to be a no-good' She nodded sagely as if she had an epiphany. 

"You are amazing, Tsuna" 

"Just like you said, have to do it with dying will" 

"I didn't know what I was thinking. Nothing comes from my idiocy" 

"Yamamoto..." 

"Yep, that is right. You are a FUCKING IDIOT. Did you think about your father?" 

"Class-prez?" 

"Shin-san?" 

"Come on did you forget little old me while you were flirting?" 

"WE ARE NOT FLIRTING!" 

"A-ha ha you are funny, class-prez

"Also, call me Rumi" 

"'Kay, Rumi" 

"H-Hai, Rumi-san" 

"By the way, it was the first time I heard you curse, Class-prez

"Oh, just a slip" 

"Huh?" was ever so intelligent Sawada Response. 

"Nothing, so you were saying?" 

"You were always prim and proper, so it came out as surprise" 

"I see" "So, do I get permission to call you by your first names? Since I gave you mine" 

"Ah! Call me Tsuna, Rumi-san" 

"Also, it is Takeshi from now on, class-prez" 

-------------------

600 words