~Daily Life Arc~ CH8- Boxing club and EXTREME

~photo not mine~

"Yo! I heard there is a boxing match"

"Ru-Rumi San?!" 

"EXTREME! THIS GUY IS GOING TO BE AN EXTREME MEMBER OF BOXING CLUB ONCE I WIN"

"Who? Tsuna?" 

"I FOUND HIM ON THE STREET ON THE WAY TO THE SCHOOL TODAY. HIS POWER, STAMINA, PASSION ARE EXTREMELY SUITABLE FOR BOXING CLUB!" 

"I see, good choice"

"Hieeee! Rumi San! N-No way. I am not that good..." 

"You better accept your fate dame-tsuna" 

'There goes Reborn with his gun again.' 

Why am not saving my friend from possibly getting murdered by the little devil tutor in a suit, you say? I don't know what is happening around Tsuna or what's happening to him. But if Reborn is really going to tutor Tsuna for some purpose, he won't kill him. 

Anyway, back on the track, Tsuna is going to fight with boxing club president 'Sasagawa Ryohei', an EXTREME guy. Also, big brother of Tsuna's crush. 

"Upon hearing your reputation, the elder of Muay Thai came all the way from Thailand"

"What? Elder from Thailand...?" 

'You Jerk!' 'It is just Reborn!' 

"He feels familiar!" 

'Rumi-San?!' 'At least she recognized him!' 

"Ah, I remember! He is the famous master Pao Pao! My grandfather mentioned him a few times. Master Pao Pao, nice to meet you!" 

"YEP! WHAT RUMI SAID IS RIGHT! HE IS MASTER PAO PAO FROM THAILAND!" 

"Pao—n!"

'Tsuna looks like someone crushed all his hope and seems to lose his will to live..I wonder why...' 

After a few words here and there, the match starts as Rumi, Kyoko, Gokudera, Takeshi began to cheer. 

Ryohei got the first point with straight jab. Ryohei talked about how Tsuna's holding back, but Tsuna knows this is really his original and true strength. 

Well, some people however seem to think other wise. Namely, Gokudera Hayato, the delinquent turned puppy to Tsuna but still a rude delinquent to others. The one who honestly worships the ground Tsuna walks on. 

Sasagawa Ryohei, the one who think Tsuna's hold back his strength due to the accident at the morning. Tsuna in this morning was in dying will mode and Ryohei grabbed his wrist but was completely overpowered and dragged by Tsuna. For a competitive guy like Ryohei, it would probably be something like a damaged pride. Thus, he challenged him to a match. 

For Takeshi and Kyoko, she is not sure. Because sometimes oblivious ones are the most dangerous ones because no one know what they are thinking under the naive and gulliable facade. (Also, Sasagawa Kyoko is too much like Sawada Nana. Is Tsuna secretly a mommy boy or something? Or is it something genetic?) 

Rumi thought of Tsuna as someone that disguised himself as no good so that he can hide under their noses. Maybe a criminal. He said mafia so, maybe heir of some mafia family. Maybe someone good hiding from evil guys after him. Maybe a genius who was tired of people or for fun. Many possibilities. But definitely not a normal guy. 

(If Tsuna were to know of their thoughts, he's definitely going to cry out of frustration)

Anyway, I took too much time with this. Tsuna noticed Reborn disguised as master Pao Pao holding a gun. He didn't want to get shot. He just thought if he won with dying will bullet's help, Kyoko might hate him. 

And then, Reborn shot Ryohei with dying will bullet. Then him. Both were shot. But it seems nothing happened to Ryohei because he is already willing to die. So, he wasn't affected. Sasagawa Ryohei,..what a terrifying guy... 

They fought with their fists. Finally, Tsuna won. Despite what he thought, both siblings didn't hate him. They seem to like him even more after that... 

"Want to join the family?" Because Reborn was a greedy one, he wants more of them to family. Yamamoto Takeshi, Shin Rumi and now, Sasagawa Ryohei. They are all good seeds. They would be able to grow properly if taken with care. Also, it is his duty as Tsuna's mafia tutor to make sure he has good guardians and family members that are loyal. And so, he selectively ignored the dame-tsuna's shout of not to do random scouts.

-------------------------

...I think my writing is a bit bland. But author has no idea how to improve...

Please vote and comment~

--------------------------
700 words