~Daily Life Arc~ CH12- Birthday

Although I updated yesterday, I didn't updated for a while. So, here's a update! Have fun~

--------------------------------------
Also, from this chapter,

  "  - Speaking

   - Thinking
---------------------------------------

"Eh?!" "Today is Reborn-chan's birthday?"

"That's right" said Italian beauty.

"It's THE GREAT REBORN-SAN! Not Reborn-CHAN!" "Is it too hard for you to understand?!" "Do you not have a brain, woman?!"

"So, are you preparing to celebrate? If so, where?" Said Rumi as she collectively ignored Gokudera again.

"Tsuna's house at 5 pm"

"Reborn! Since when were you here? As expected of you! I didn't even noticed until you announced your presence" said Bianchi with her lovesick face and sweet voice.

"When were you here?!" And Gokudera fainted again with foams in his mouth and white pupils after seeing Bianchi.

"Happy birthday" "May I ask how old are you, Reborn-chan?"

"Thank you. I am turning one year old"

'He is one?!' 'I thought he might be 2 or 3 because he is only a little bit smaller than Lambo!' 'Then, then, is Bianchi-san crushing on a one year old?!' 'What the hell?!'

"I have schedules today but since it's your birthday, I'll clear it for you. Although, I might be a bit late"

"Heh. Thank you for clearing your schedule. Ciaossu~"

With that, he is gone after performing a bow. What a gentleman...

*At 5pm

*Ding Dong~

'?' 'Why isn't no one answering?'

*Ding Dong~

"Hello, is anyone here?"

*Silence

'If they don't answer third time, I'm going in'

*Ding Dong~

"I'm intruding!"

As no one answered her, Rumi proceed to intrude into Sawada household.

She opened the door and said, "Hello, It's Rumi. Sorry for interrupting-"

When all of a sudden, she lost her voice.

She now knows why no one answered her. Because they were all too occupied with Tsuna's self harming act.

She was greatly surprised by the scene she saw that she lost her composure.

'Is that a freaking magic show?' 'Isn't that dangerous?!' 'Why is he doing this?' 'Why isn't no one stopping this?' And finally, 'I-Is this normal in this household?!'

Her thoughts were running wild when they- no Reborn finally, finally noticed her.

(Actually, Reborn noticed her since she came in. She just doesn't know. Reborn was amused by her thoughts. This is our secret okay, reader-chan~ Don't Tell her~)

"Ciaossu~ Rumi"

"Rumi-chan?"

"I-" she was cut off by none other than Sawada mama.

"I am sorry, dear. I heard the bells but I was worried about Tsuna"

"It's ok-" she was cut off again. This time by the loud voice of youngest Sawada.

"OW, OW, OW!!!" "It hurts! My body's gonna snap!"

'If it's hurt, why did you do it dumbass!'

Thus, Tsuna ended up spending his birthday in hospital from which she later learned...

Behind the scenes~

(1)

Rumi: "Whew! Although, I was here for a while, it was hectic. Anyway, here is your present Reborn"

Reborn: "Thank you" "By the way, 95 points"

Rumi: "Huh?"

Reborn: Although, her thoughts were amusing. Dame-Tsuna's affords were passable, after all.

(2)

That morning, Rumi was going to school as usual. Then, she stumbled upon the scene of Gokudera and Yamamoto at each other throat.

Teenage boys, especially boys like to fight all the time. This is nothing unusual. Just look at Hibari.

No, she is surprised at their closeness to each other. Although both their face has scowls, their face were so close that their noses were touching. Didn't they noticed that?! Or,...do they?

Also, there was a certain...tension among them. Rumi felt the need to capture that scene.

So, without her registering, her hand moved by itself and contained that scene forever within her phone.

Then,- "W-What have I done?!" She whispered with obvious horror presented on her face.

Although she felt like that, there's a demon whispering at the back of her mind- 'A pity I can't froze and savor the tension forever in the picture'

Her face was red. She realized what she was thinking and ran away from the scene.

(3)

Tsuna felt- no feels like shit. He thought his friends were preparing for his birthday party.

When in reality, they were preparing for Reborn's. He learned that Reborn's birthday is only a day sooner that his.

He even thought what expression to greet them with when they surprised him.

He was really happy. Because...that was the first time his friends try to make a birthday party for him.

Everytime, it's just him and his mother. Although there's his mother, sometimes, it feels a bit lonely.

He never has friends... scratch that- a single friend.

But he really, really has fun. Although he unwilling got hurt from Reborn's action and has to stay in hospital at his birthday, they (Reborn, his mother, his friends) made a big birthday party for him.

As for them not knowing his birthday before, although he was a little bit hurt, he found that he doesn't mind.

Because no one is perfect. His friends don't have to be perfect either. He is just happy that they willingly become his friends and all of them genuinely like and is happy spending time with each other.

At the end of the day, he pondered and savored the words, friends, true friends and happiness. That's what matter, isn't it?

--------------------
888 words. Lmao