~DLA~ CH11- Insults, Babysitter and what is this feeling?

"What kind of costume is that?"

"A zebra?"

"Isn't it a panda?"

"I'd say it's a cow"

"A cow?"

"!"

"To-le-rate!"

"Lambo!"

'So, his name is Lambo not Romeo'

"Isn't he one of your kids, Tsuna?"

"H-He is not my kid! Also, what do you mean one of my?!"

"Tsuna! My zipper broke so I can't pee"

"Ah ha ha"

"Tsuna he's calling out for you!"

"What are you doing?! Hurry up and go to the bathroom!"

"Oh,..Ga ha ha! I found Reborn!"

"Don't you have a more urgent to attend now?!" "Didn't you say you really needed to pee?"

"Ah...." At the same time, Tsuna and Rumi's thoughts are exactly the same- 'What AH! He really peed on the floor!'

"He peed his pants!"

"Isn't he dame-tsuna's brother?"

"Ha ha, a dame's brother will also be a dame!"

"Maybe they are genetic"

"Possible!"

*More useless chattering and insults*

'Ah, those comments are pissing me off' With the force, the pencil in her hand snapped into two. At the same time, people near her seem to sense a dark aura coming from her. But they are sure they were feeling something wrong because of weather or something. After all, how could the beautiful and kind idol of the school be so scary?

As Rumi hit the desk with force, the rest of class were surprised that normally calm and sweet girl managed to produced such a sound with her palms only and has such a dark look like she's planning to kill someone, the whole class was silenced.

And some were hit with reality that their idol might have a side that they don't know, some still stayed in dream like state. But some has also awaken a new side. They want Rumi to hit them. Scold them. Step on them. Torture them. In other words, a bunch of perverts/ masochists. Of course, Rumi knows nothing about this.

When the silence was so suffocating that they were sure they will be able to hear a pin drop, she looked up with her normal mild looks with cheerful smile and said- "Everyone, to say such mean things to others is a no-no" while waving her finger.

A brave soul said, "But it's not other, it's just dame-tsuna" and he was rewarded with her glare so scary that the people near her felt as if the temperature was dropping and the brave soul felt as if the air near him was thickening and his breathing began to slow and panicked.

The poor soul was lucky because maybe his survival instincts were kicking in and said- "I AM SORRY TSUNA! I WAS MEAN TO YOU A LOT OF TIMES!" "And?" "I AM SORRY I WON'T BULLY DAME- NO TSUNA ANYMORE!" "And?" "I AM SORRY I INSULT THE KID!" "Tsuna? It is your decision" "I-It is okay, Maeda-san" "A-Also thank you Rumi-san" "Welcome! After all we are friends!"

Only then, could he breathe like normal again. The hitman watching the scene note, 'killing intent'. 'Such a talent' He wanted her more and more in Vongola for another reason now. While he was sure she was just a, maybe a small criminal at most if she was at all a criminal, she could control her killing intent freely.