~Daily Life Arc~ CH-13 I-Pin

Long, long ago, there was a girl named I-Pin. She is 5 years old and is a professional under her master.

I-Pin has a master. His name is Fon. Although, master may be the same size as I-Pin, he is the number one martial artist in the world.

How did master become number one martial artist in the world so young? Honestly, I-Pin has no idea. If you really want to know, you will have to ask master.

However, I-Pin know that master is her family even though not related by blood. That's what master said. I-Pin doesn't understand. Aren't family connect by blood? Master said blood isn't the only thing that makes a family. He said that I'll understand one day. (I-Pin hope so)

Now, I-Pin is on a mission to assassinate someone in Japan. The client gave I-Pin a picture of a target. With the goal to make master proud, I-Pin marched off to Japan.

I-Pin is finally in Japan. On the way to search the target, I-Pin saw a blurred-figure provoking a dog. And when the dog was provoked, it's clear he was very frightened even though I-Pin can't see him clearly. I-Pin thinks this is what people call 'idiots'.

Master told I-Pin to be good, so, I-Pin decided to lend him a hand. First, I-Pin got in the way before the spikey hair guy and the enraged dog. The dog tried to bite I-Pin. But I-Pin is not the disciple of number one martial artist in the world for nothing.

Since I-Pin was eating the dumpling, it makes things easier. I-Pin condenses the smell from the dumpling bun using kenpou and send it to the nose of the dog.

Then, I-Pin hit with her palm like hitting the dog. Her fist didn't touch the dog but the dog was definitely hit. "EH!?" "Without contact!?" After a minute or so, I-Pin sent the dog to the house it came from directly locked the door so it can't come out again.

After fending off the dog, the one I-Pin saved just now thanked her. Although, I-Pin can't see his face clearly, she thinks he is somewhat familiar.

But I-Pin left it at that. I-Pin still has to do her work, after all. I-Pin went off on her quest to find the target again. On the way, I-Pin also helped two girls from the same school as the boy she helped from what she saw blurrily.

As I-Pin continued to search the trace of target, I-Pin found something unexpected. The first one I-Pin helped today is the target! Did he tricked I-Pin by pretending to be weak and vulnerable?!

To find her target, I-Pin asked others by mentioning their school uniforms. Finally, I-Pin found the school.

And I-Pin saw the two girls she helped the morning. "It's you!" "You are the one from morning, when I dropped my wallet!" "Thanks for helping me pick up my money yesterday!"

"Weird cloths...Where are you from?"

You might not know but actually, I-Pin is very shy. Although, I-Pin wanted to respond to their gratitude, I-Pin was overwhelmed by shyness and was frowning instead. Well, that also attributed to the fact that I-Pin can't see clearly.

Then, I-Pin saw the target. To be sure, I-Pin looked at the photo, then looked at the target again. Photo, Target, Photo, Target. 'It's the target!'

Since I-Pin can't speak Japanese, I-Pin decided to convey the target the meaning, 'Go to the rooftop' by gesturing her hand upward.

"Huh?" "U-Up..?"

Since the target understood, I-Pin went to the rooftop first.

*Rooftop

"AH!" "There he is!" "What's with the change of clothes?!" "Also, eating dumpling!?"

"Yesterday, I didn't realize you were my target so I helped you. But today, I will kill you!" And I-Pin thought about what's so strange about eating dumplings.