~Daily Life Arc~ CH9

CH9- Hibari and his delinquent gang disguised as Disciplinary Committee 

'I don't know what the heck happened but I heard there's now a pervert for a doctor in the school infirmary who only treat girls'

'I have a feeling it has something to do with Tsuna or Reborn or Both. But if the new doctor harasses girls too much, I'll have to bring this up to Hibari. Sorry not sorry, Tsuna.' 

*Sometimes later* 

"Hm? a hideout, you say?" 

 "Yep, a mafia group definitely need a hideout" 

 'He said Mafia again! Am I right after all?! Tsuna is surely a big shot under disguised!' While I was thinking Reborn looked amused, not that I know why... 

"Anyway, where?" 

"Reception Room" 

"I- I am sorry Reborn, Tsuna but I have works to deal with, See you later!" 

"It's not a big deal if that woman doesn't want to go, she is just an irrelevant character. Let's go Jyuudaime, Reborn-san!" 

'No way I'm going along with the plans of Tsuna and his gang invading the beast's lair! Going to that room to deal with school works is something but to challenge his authority is-' 'Anyway, he is going to demolish them. Demolish them?!' 'Oh god! What kind of friend I am?! I just send my friends to their end!' And so, Rumi changed her mind and ran to the DC room. 

'Please Hang on! Tsuna, Takeshi, Gokudera! Although Gokudera and I don't see eyes to eyes with, I don't want them to suffer in that guy's hand! No one deserves that fate!' When she reached the DC room, all she saw was her friends' beaten-up form. 

Then, Hibari saw her, "Do you have any problems regarding something? You are the class president of these herbivores' class, right? Did you come to save them? Do you want to get bitten to death too?" 

"Rumi-san?! What are you doing here? N-no run away" Then, Takeshi gained a little bit of conscious and saw her, "R-Rumi? Run..." And faint again. Seeing her friends like that, she was definitely pissed. 

"Hn, if you don't go away herbivore, I'll bite you to death!" 

"Piss off" 

"Hn?!" 

"R-Rumi san!" 

"Are you defying me, Herbivore?"

"What if I am? Oh so great Hibari-sama" said Rumi as she mocked him.

 "I will bite you to death!"

Then they started to fight. Hibari swing the tonfa at Rumi and she managed to dodged the first swing but not what came after that. 

She took a hit to her head. Hibari received the next damage though. He was caught off guard because he thought she was always a herbivore. But she was hiding her capabilities all along under his nose. 

If she doesn't, he will come looking for a fight everyday and it will get annoying pretty quickly. Now, her friends are in danger, so she chose to expose herself. 

They were dodging and fighting each other at the same time. If we go with point system, it is Hibari:7 Rumi:5. But her objective is not to defeat Hibari but to bring her friends out of here. 

So, when Reborn gave her an opening, she took it and all of them managed to ran away from Hibari the wild animal safely. Okay, not safely though. They took damages here and there but what is more important is that they are still alive. 

Although she has a foreboding feeling that Hibari will now make various excuses to get into fights with her from now on. 'The things I do for friends,...so troublesome...' 

"I didn't know you can fight Rumi-san" 

"Well, I don't want a certain fighting manic to try to bite me to death once he know I can fight pretty well...So, I was hiding. Also, I don't like fighting that much" 

"I am sorry Rumi-san. You got exposed because of us" 

"Don't sweat it, we are friends, right?. If you guys are alive and well, it's worth the trouble" 

"Anyway, are you going to take those guys to hospital?" 

"I will, Rumi-san" 

"Then, see you later"

----------------------------------------------

... I'm sorry, it was short...

-----------------------------------------------
700 words