#0. Prologue

The Batcave

"DAMIAN WAYNE, PUT AWAY YOUR KATANA!" Dick yelled, trying his best to keep his youngest brothers from killing each other.

"Move, Grayson. Drake dies today!"

"I'd rather jump off a cliff than die by your hands, short stack." Tim hissed wiping the blood off of his nose.

"Aw guys, C'mon! Hey Jason, I'd really use a hand here, You pot-head!" Dick yelled at the teen who was filming the whole thing, laughing his head off. With a snicker, the young man put away his phone and walked to his brothers.

"It was just getting interesting." Jason pouted as he grabbed Tim by the neck of his polo. Dick glared at him which caused him to smirk.

"Damian. Stop wiggling!"

Damian really needed to kill Tim. He said Damian was doing a bad job at taking care of Titus. HOW COULD HE SAY THAT?!
He really needed him DEAD. If he has to BITE his way into killing Drake, he WILL do it.

Damian opened his mouth to bite into Dick's (HEHE) arm. But Dickie-bird was no fool. He shifted Damian to his other arm and stumbled back.

"DAMI!"

Then they heard some ...strange sound.

"...D-Dick." Tim pointed to where Dick's hand was. Dick turned back to see his hand on top of some device Bruce had left on his desk to examine. It looks like he just.... turned it on. The boys looked at each other in horror as a blinding light embraced them .

When the light faded, the brothers were gone. A katana lied where the boys stood just moments ago.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hiya!
No promises on Regular updates, But hey, stay Tuned!
°w°

-------------------------------------------------------------------------