04. Chaos

Jason woke up in an unfamiliar room.
Then he remembered. He was staying in the tower of the Avengers. After some exhausting few hours of "interrogation", the avengers took them here and told them they were welcome to stay as long as they'd like.
They still didn't completely believe the whole dimension-jumping thing.

Jason looked at the bedside clock. 8:30 am.
His brothers would be up already. He got out of bed and stretched, popping some bones.

•••

As Jason walked into the kitchen where everyone was, he saw every adult-heroes' face etched with sympathy. When he walked further in, he saw Dick talking aloud, waving his hands in the air.

Well, he was actually bragging.

"--And our mentor, Damian's father, knocked the guy out with one swift blow. Isn't that awesome?!"

Jason snorted. He got greetings in several different voices, none he returned.

Tim was sitting and typing away in his tablet.  Isn't there anything else this kid do?

Damian sat on a chair with his knees brought up to his jaws. He was glaring daggers at Dick.

Dick went on talking about the watchtower in space, And how the strongest among them is vulnerable to a green rock.

You are gonna make us look like we escaped from some mental institution, Dickie-bird.

//time skip//

The avengers left the boys alone for some time and now there is nothing they regret more.

They were all shouting at each other. They went over to see what was going on.

"--And You are a literal bastard!" Tim, who the avengers thought was so calm,yelled at his youngest brother. And was that blood that glistened on his temple?

Nat rushed into the room. She was confused to see that Jason was simply sitting there and reading a book while his brothers fought a bloody fight. When he noticed her gaze on him he looked up from the book and shrugged "No big deal, happens all the time"

Everyone gasped.

"Why Drake? Are you angry at yourself that you, yourself got your parents killed?" Damian smirked, while he tried to get out of Dick's grasp.

"Dami!" Dick couldn't believe this was happening.

"You son of a--" Tim was caught mid-run by Steve.

"Hey, hey! He is just a child. He wouldn't have meant what he said. Why don't you all sit down and settle this?"

Tim glared at the man for some time. Then he got himself out of the man's grip and stomped out of the room. He walked to his room and slammed the door shut.

"Timmy!" Dick tried going after his brother but the door slammed shut on his face.

The avengers looked so confused. Damian's nose was bleeding.

How old are these kids to have a bloody fight?!

Jason sighed.

"It was rude, even for you."

">tt< If you can't stand it, Todd, go back and have a nice nap in your coffin."

"Damian Wayne! Now shut up." Dick came storming into the room.

Jason was so pale and was shaking with anger.

"Dammit, brat." He said under his breath as he too stomped out.

•••

"Now, what the hell was that all about?!"
Tony exclaimed as Nat took care of Damian's bleeding nose.

Damian tutted."Drake had it coming".

Dick sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

God,is this what Bruce deals with EVERYDAY?!

"We... Don't get along well."

•••

After fixing Damian's injuries, everyone demanded Dick to tell them more about himself and his brothers.

Dick closed the door to Damian's room as the little boys glared out of the window.

Dick went to where all the avengers were gathered. All eyes fell on him.

Dick sighed.

Here we go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Ik, shitty chapter.
Honestly, I didn't know what to write.

But hey, hang on!
I'll make it better ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------