13. Papa reunites with his kiddos

"Admit it, Dami. You love me" Dick said as he ruffled Damian's hair. Damian fake gagged.

"Rude, Dami, Rude" Dick said with a pout.

"Aw, the brat hates you, Goldie"

Peter watched the brothers with amusement. He always wanted to have siblings. Someone he could really have some fun with. These four young men were the perfect example of why he wanted to have brothers. Though they seem to have their disagreements and fights often, at the end of the day, they have each other's back. Afterall, wouldn't it be fun?

Peter's train of thought was interrupted when he felt the hair at the back of his neck stand up. His spider sense was going off. He looked up at the right moment to have a pillow slam on his face.

"What got you so preoccupied, Pete? You were smiling like a goofball looking down at your fists on your lap!" Jason said throwing up his arms in the air.

"Wait. Let me guess. Girlfriend?" Dick asked smirking.

And this is one thing he hated about having siblings- the teasing.

"No, no. I was just thinking about something"

"You're worse than Timbo when it comes to having fun"

"I think Replacement is better " Jason shrugged.

"What's with all these nicknames, kiddos?"

Everyone jumped at Tony's voice. No one noticed the Avengers walk in.

"Tim right there is my replacement" Jason said pointing at Tim who was drinking coffee off a huge mug. "Dick is Bruce's Golden Boy and Damian is... Well... Damian, the brat he is" Jason ducked down when Damian threw a fork at him for the remark.

Everyone chuckled.

"And why do they call you.... A zombie?"

The room fell silent as all four of the boys stiffened. Jason soon recovered and shrugged. "Long story"

When Tony was about to question him further, Tim cursed under his breath, causing everyone to look at him.

"I think I'm losing my mind with all those sleepless nights. I hear Bruce's voice"

As of cue, all four of the Boys' heads perked up.

"No, Timmy. We hear him too" Dick said as he looked around suspiciously.

•••

Clark didn't know what to do. Before he was able to register what was happening, Bruce had started to climb up the building made of glass. He shook his head and sped to the stubborn man.

Bruce had to admit, grappling on plain glass was hard. He had to use his suction pads to climb up. He was about to reach upto the second storey when someone grabbed him by the collar. His frown turned into an annoyed scowl.

"Let go off me, Clark" Bruce said as he tried to wiggle out of Clark's grip.

"Nope"

"Now"

Bruce's threatening glares had no effect on Clark. Not after having to deal with it for years.

In a swift move, Clark rose up. Then he looked at Bruce, who he still held by the collar. He felt a little panicked as Bruce looked like he was gonna puke.

"Um.. Buddy, you good?"

"Yeah. I'm Batman. I'm always good"

Clark was relieved to know he was okay. He chuckled a little.

"Well then, your boys are on the floor above this one"Clark said pointing at the glass pane infront of them.

"Let go off me, Clark"

"No"

"I won't tell you twice"

"You already did"

"Clark, I swear--"

"Surprise! There they are!"

Bruce followed Clark's gaze to see four familiar faces he has been longing to see and some few unfamiliar faces which made him feel a little uneasy. Nevertheless, he was already feeling his eyes well up. Clark casually let his feet land on the balcony as the few unfamiliar people stood in a fighting stance.

•••

"Bruuuceee!" Dick ran towards his mentor and embraced him in a tight hug. Soon, Tim and Damian followed. Jason just stood beside them in an awkward way. Noticing Jason wasn't in on the hug, Bruce perked his head up and all three of his sons followed suite.

"Hey, B" Jason said and smiled nervously. Bruce let go off the three who were holding on to him and walked towards Jason. "Come here" he said and pulled Jason into a hug.

•••

Jason didn't know what to do. A lot of thoughts and emotions filled his mind at once. A smile made its way onto Jason's face and he wrapped his arms around his old man. Before he knew it, two words slipped out of his mouth "Hey,Dad".

Bruce was honestly shocked to hear those words. Shocked, in a good way. Sure, Dick calls him 'dad' sometimes. And it always warmed his heart to hear it. But to have it heard from Jason, it felt so good. He pulled out of the hug and held Jason at arms length. He smiled a little and nodded,"Son", he said and smiled a little wider.

Everyone smiled fondly at the scene. Even Damian had a genuine smile gracing his lips.

The family was once again one.

______________________________________________

A/N

Ta-da!
This story is coming to an end.
Hmm..... Vote and comment if you like it.

Oh and, thx for 400+ reads! <3 :D

_______________________________________________