10. Missing Home

The Avengers were startled to hear the sounds of laughter and clattering from the living room. Then they relaxed, realising that the brothers must be back. They decided to go to the boys since they haven't really seen any of them laugh except Dick.

What they saw made them freeze in their tracks. Everyone's jaws dropped to the floor as they watched the brothers playing catch-and-catch with Mjolnir.

The boys didn't seem to nothice the new spectators as they were so into the game.

"What the heck?!" Tony yelled as he stared wide eyed.

The boys looked up at the voice and since no one cared to catch the hammer, it fell down causing a small crater on the floor.

"What--was that even heavy?" Jason asked raising an eyebrow, eying the hammer.

"How did you little midgardians manage to lift the mighty mjolnir?" Thor asked in disbelief as he walked forward and lifted his hammer off the floor.

Tony looked so pissed.

"Duh. We were bored and saw a pretty nice hammer on the table.Looked pretty heavy, but really weighed no more than a feather" Jason shrugged at the now gaping Avengers.

"Weren't we supposed to touch it or something?" Dick asked, slightly scared.

"Hear me out,children. No one could lift The Mjolnir unless they are worthy. By lifting it, you just proved to be worthy of the throne of Asgard" Thor declared.

Dick looked like he was gonna faint.

"Sorry, we didn't mean to.." Tim started and Thor started to laugh.

"Nothing to worry about, child!" He said and patted Tim's back hard causing him to duck down.

•••

"So, you are this world's Green Arrow" Dick said as he examined the Avenger who they haven't met yet.

"Um... Sorry, but, who is Green Arrow?"

"Never mind" Dick waved it off.

"I really miss home" Dick sighed. "And you guys are constant reminders of people back there"

"Yeeah. Like Steve reminds me of Pooperman--"

"Superman"

"--And Tony is like Daddy Bats with a goatee and a sense of humour" even Jason missed home that he was babbling every now and then, which was so not like him.

Nat had grown fond of the boys. She enjoyed having them around. She watched the boys blabber with great affection.

______________________________________________

A/N

I'm just leaving this here.....
So sorry that I dumped this trash on you!

Gotta make it better❤️‍🩹
Btw, thanks for 200+ reads♥️
_______________________________________________