02. Introductions

Steve and Tony exchanged a look. They got four young men, who seem crazy in a very convenient place- A random rooftop. For the first time in their life, the heroes seemed to agree With each other. They decided to take the boys to their Watch tower and alert the rest of the team.

•••

Tony wouldn't stop giving the boys suspicious glances as he lead the Way. Steve Walked behind the boys. He couldn't risk them getting away. Being tired of the glances shot At them by Tony, the boys, all four of them, glared holes into Tony's helmet. Only Tony knows how creeped out he is at the point. God help him.

//time skip//

The Avengers Tower

When the elevator door opened with a ding, to reveal a nice and big room,Four other people stood infront of them, whom the brothers assumed were the rest of the Avengers.

•••

Tin-can and Flaggie went over and stood beside their team. "Mind telling us your name?" Flaggie asked in a demanding, yet calm voice. The guy resembled a certain big blue guy back home.

The boys exchanged glances, clearly having a secret bat-talk With their eyes. After a moment, the eldest boy spoke.

•••

"I'm Richard Grayson" "DICK. He goes by Dick" The tall, slim boy rolled his eyes and the boy who looked a little younger, yet stronger, snorted. "Jason Todd",The young man said. His streak of white hair amused the avengers. "Timothy Drake. You can call me Tim" The pale boy said. He looked so fed up With the World."Damian Wayne" It came out as a growl. A high-pitched growl. Everyone in the room chuckled at the little boy whose hair was gelled up in a hilarious spike. But the chuckles soon faded when the boy looked like he was gonna murder every single one in the room.

•••

After the brothers introduced themselves, the tin-can stepped forward. His suit unmasked itself.

So he is human. "Tony Stark aka Ironman" Jason liked the nickname he gave him better.
"Natasha Romanoff. Black Widow" The woman reminded the boys of Black canary. Somehow, Damian still saw his mother whenever he looked at the redhead.
"Steve Rogers better known as Captain America" The blonde guy stepped up. The guy sure was in love with his country. "Thor. Son of Odin!" The one in the cape cheered waving his hammer around. Damian and Jason stood shell-shocked. "Bruce Banner. Hulk, when the other guy is around" The man in the lab coat said. That left Dick confused. He felt homesick on hearing the name. Tim wasn't really paying any attention as he was thinking of ways to hack into something there.

"W-wait... You mean you are The Thor Odinson? God of thunder and lightening? From the norse myth?" Jason asked unbelievingly. Damian just gaped at the blonde as he too waited for an answer.

"Yes, child. That's me!"

The two boys gasped. Jason looked like a fangirl who just got to see her idol.

Natasha put her hand to her ear as her soft expreesion turned serious. Comm link, The boys assumed.

She gave a curt nod to her teammates and said, "Director Fury is here."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hiya fellas!
Why not go check out my other works? 🥲

-------------------------------------------------------------------------