New Guild Members

"Let's move out! Jakotsu, Suikotsu, take care of these people for now. Then, meet up later." Bankotsu yelled as him and the rest left after a fleeing, damaged Naraku.

"What?! That guy's still alive?!" Natsu exclaimed incredulous.

"Does he have one of those jewel thingys or whatever, too?" Rogue looked at Miroku.

"He has an almost completed jewel shard. That's what makes him so dangerous. He's the one that revived the band of seven with pieces of his jewel shard. That's a story for later. Right now, we've got to get Inuyasha his sword before his demon side takes over!" Miroku said as he held a waking Sango. Sting and Rogue looked around for the sword Miroku was talking about.

"What sword?" Natsu asked as he studied a suspicious looking Inuyasha.

"Ooooh! What a pretty sword! Suikotsu, take care of these beautiful men while I play with this sword." Jakotsu said playfully.

"No! Get that sword!" Miroku yelled.

"I don't want to fight these people! They seem so nice!" Suikotsu yelled with an innocent face.

"Oh, that's right. I have to taint your jewel shard for you." Jakotsu said as he pressed a hand to Suikotsu's forehead.

"Give me that!" Natsu snuck up on Jakotsu and jumped for the sword.

"Oh! So nice!" Jakotsu giggled as he held the sword from Natsu. "Anytime now Suikotsu. Stop trying to fight it." Jakotsu taunted. Suikotsu fell to his knees with shaking hands.

"So much blood. Blood. Blood!" He mumbled as he franticly wiped his hands on his clothes which caught the attention of the others.

"Split personality?" Rogue asked as confusion washed over his face.

"Yes, be wary of him." Miroku said. Chills went down their backs when they heard the possessed laugh of a certain demon, and Suikotsu's murderous side took over.

"Inuyasha! Oh, Inuyasha! So handsome in your demon form!" Jakotsu exclaimed in euphoria earning a growl from the intimidating demon.

"What's happened to him?" Natsu asked as he walked back with the others.

"His full demon has taken over because he was separated from his sword for too long. The only way to get him back to normal is to get his sword back to him, but one strike from his claws will kill you in an instant. Please, don't judge him. It's a sad exsistance not to be in full control of yourself, and he has no morales in this state. He'll kill anything and anyone. Please, hurry." Miroku said. They were about to go for the sword when they heard Kagome stir on the ground, and she sat up. Her eyes widened when she saw Inuyasha.

"I-inuyasha? Oh no. Inuyasha no!" Tears were imminent on the corners of her eyes.

"Don't worry. We'll take care of it, miss." Sting gave her a thumbs up. She wiped her eyes and stood up with reserve.

"I'll help." She said with a determined look as she notched an arrow. Their eyes widened as an energy surrounded her, and she let the arrow fly at Jakotsu who blocked it with his snaked sword.

"Nice." Natsu said. She notched another.

"Jakotsu." She said with announced anger. "Give me the sword!" She yelled as she let another fly.

"Silly girl. Come and get it." He said with disgust.

"As you wish!" She notched another as she walked towards him.

"No, Kagome! Let them handle Jakotsu! You help Inuyasha with Suikotsu! Look for his shard! Try to purify it, and he should go back to normal!" Miroku yelled as he tended to a still unconscious Sango. Kagome nodded.