Meidō Zangetsuha

"Where's Inuyasha?" Natsu interrogated the demon slayer who had just recovered. She shook her head.

"You should talk to Kagome." She looked up at the moonless sky, and Natsu, Sting, and Rogue walked toward Kaede's hut.

"Is ye looking for Inuyasha?" Kaede stopped the anxious three.

"Yea, we need a few answers." He said, trying to hide his annoyance.

"Let me get Kagome. There is something ye should know before ye walks in." She said, leaving them confused as she entered the hut. Kagome walked out after a few minutes with a forlorn expression.

"What's going on?" Sting asked.

"Is everything alright?" Rogue looked concerned.

"I know you're wanting to ask Inuyasha something, but I need to tell you something before you go in there." She said, only peeking their suspicion in his participating in their capture.

"What's this about." Natsu raised an accusing eyebrow as she led them to a log to sit down.

"You all know Inuyasha's a demon, right?" She looked at them, and they nodded.

"Well, he's not a yōkai. He's a hanyō, or half-demon." She began to explain, and their eyes widened.

"So one of his parents was a human, while the other was a demon?" Rogue pondered aloud, and Kagome nodded.

"His father was the great Inu no Taishō who lived for hundreds of years and had two sons. He died trying to protect Inuyasha's human mother on Inuyasha's day of birth. His other son, Sesshomaru, is a Daiyōkai who's mother is a demoness. Sesshomaru is very ruthless and intimidating. I suggest you avoid him." She warned, and the dragonslayers glanced at each other. "Now, down to the point, because Inuyasha is a half-demon, he has set backs. On his day of birth, it was a new moon, so every time there is a new moon, h-he," she furrowed her brows, "he becomes human." She finished, and their eyes widened. Natsu looked up to see, indeed, a moonless sky.

"He's human right now?!" Sting asked incredulously, and she hesitantly nodded.

"We need to talk to him! It's crucial that we see him now." Rogue said, and Kagome nodded.

"Follow me." She entered the hut, followed by the dragonslayers, and Inuyasha sat in the dark shadows of the hut.

"What is it, Kagome?" His voice held something it hadn't held before.

"Um, t-these guys needed some help." She stopped right behind him, and he sighed.

"Do they know?" He asked, and she kneeled down beside him.

"I've informed them." She replied, and he slowly stood up to step into the light.

"He definitely smells different." Rogue whispered to Sting who nodded, and they gasped when his black hair hit their eyes.

"What do you want?" He asked annoyed.

"Your sword. What does it do?" Natsu asked indignantly.

"Huh?" Inuyasha looked confused.

"Its power? What other things does it do?" Sting added, and Inuyasha sighed.

"Wind Scar, Backlash Wave, Red Tessaiga, Adamant Barrage, Dragonscale Tessaiga, and Meidō Zangetsuha." He said disinterested and weary.

"We know what Wind Scar, Backlash Wave, and Adamant Barrage does, but what about the rest? We're looking for something specific." Rogue pressed, and Inuyasha's eye twitched in exasperation.