Chapter 14: The photo shoot and second date

Lauren's alarm went off and she leaned forward and pushed the button to turn it off. Camila was wrapped around her like a big spoon and Lena took a deep breath. She felt so warm and comfortable with Camila's arm draped over her and her body flush against her back. She wanted to stay put but she knew she needed to get up and get ready for the day.

"Camz," Lauren said softly, "I have to get up."

Camila kissed Lauren's neck softly and cuddled her tighter and murmured, "Five more minutes."

"Two minutes," Lauren answered, chuckling softly.

Lauren felt Camila move her hips closer. Her hand played at the bottom hem of Lauren's shirt then moved gently underneath and rubbed at her belly.

"None of that," Lauren said, turning onto her back and then shifting again until she was facing Camila. She looked at her for a moment then leaned in and kissed her softly. When she pulled back Camila was smiling and Lauren felt herself return the grin. "I wish I could stay in bed with you but I can't, darling. You have to let me go."

"Ugh, fine," Camila said, putting on an adorable pout and releasing her hold on Lauren.

Lauren giggled and stood and made her way into the bathroom to get ready for the day. Camila relaxed for a few minutes until she heard the shower turn off. She stood from the bed and rooted around and found her clothes and put them on. She made the bed then walked out into the den and sat and waited a few more minutes until Lauren appeared, dressed and ready for work.

"I thought you left," Lauren said, looking relieved to see Camila.

"I wouldn't leave without saying goodbye, Lauren," Camila answered sincerely, walking over and gently pulling Lauren into a soft embrace.

"Why don't you drive my car today?" Lauren suggested, "You can drop me at LJM then go home and shower and change then come back for the photo shoot. I won't need the car once I'm at work."

"Um, Lauren, I'm not sure I should drive your Porsche," Camila answered, "It's worth more than everything I own combined."

"Don't be ridiculous," Lauren said, chuckling, "I have insurance. What's the point of a car if it's sitting unused?"

Camila shrugged her shoulders and Lauren tossed her the keys to the Porsche. They went to the garage and got in and Camila grinned widely as she pulled out onto the street. The car was fun to drive and she was thrilled to be bringing Lauren to work. It felt very domestic and she loved it. She pulled in front of LJM and Lauren leaned over and kissed her quickly before opening the door.

"See you in a couple of hours," Lauren said, smiling.

Camila could feel the smile on her face the whole way home. She was sure she had never been as happy with anyone as she was with Lauren. She showered and changed and drank a cup of coffee then drove herself back to LJM. Alexa smiled as she walked in.

"Jade is with the photographer setting up for the shoot," Alexa said, "You can head back there, the room across from Jade's office."

"Thanks, Alexa," Camila answered. She walked toward the rear of the building and heard the bustling in the room where she was headed. She entered to find a backdrop being lit and Jade talking to a woman holding a large camera.

"Camila, there you are," Jade said, in her usual clipped tone, "This is Perrie Edwards, our photographer. While she's setting up you can head over to Kirby for makeup."

Camila nodded and was glad to see Kirby again from the video shoot. They chatted happily as Kirby did her work. Camila had her hair done next then walked back to find Jade. She found her with Lauren and Perrie in a room with multiple outfits on hangers. They were discussing the shoot and Lauren looked up with a big smile.