Chapter 36: Grammys Part 3

Lauren spoke to the limo driver for a moment as Camila waved to the crowd.  Lauren slid into the car holding one Grammy award and Camila followed behind her holding the other two.  The driver closed the door and walked to the front of the car.  Lauren pushed the button to close the partition and smiled at Camila .

"He said it'll be at least twenty minutes in traffic to the party," Lauren said.

Camila looked at the awards and giggled, making Lauren smile happily.  She reached over for the bottle of champagne in the chiller and looked at Lauren.

"Time enough for a glass," Camila said.

"That's not what I want," Lauren answered, stopping Camila's hand with her own.  Camila looked at her quizzically.

"Is there something else in here?" Camila asked, looking around for another possible beverage.

"Camz," Lauren huffed out, gaining her attention, "I don't want a drink."

"Oh, okay," Camila answered, still a bit confused.

Lauren let out big breath then leaned in and gave Camila a deep, passionate kiss.  Camila moaned softly then a bit louder as she felt Lauren's leg swing over hers.  Lauren straddled Camila, her dress bunching up.  The slit in her dress opened and Lauren took Camila's hand and placed it high on her thigh.  She pulled back from the kiss and looked at Camila.

"I want you to fuck me right now," Lauren said, her voice deep with lust.

"Now? In here?" Camila asked, surprised by Lauren's boldness.

Lauren responded by kissing her deeply again and pushing Camila's hand beneath her dress.  Camila immediately felt the dampness of Lauren's tiny lace thong.  She let out a low groan as she rubbed her thumb against Lauren's clit.  Lauren gasped into Camila's mouth then moved her head slightly in order to breath.

"Yes, please, Camz," Lauren breathed out.

Camila kissed Lauren's neck as she moved her panties aside and slipped two fingers into her. Lauren took in a breath and began riding Camila's fingers, moving almost desperately right from the start.  Camila could feel the heat coming from Lauren and she shifted her own hips and let out a low hum.

"Christ, you're so fucking hot, Lauren," Camila said, watching Lauren's face contort as she quickly approached the finish.

"I'm going to come," Lauren squeaked out as she bucked her hips.

"Yeah, baby, come for me," Camila answered, pushing her fingers in deeper and hitting just the right spot.

Lauren buried her head in Camila's neck and tried to keep from screaming as her orgasm washed over her.  Her body stayed still as Camila gently rubbed back and forth until she was sure Lauren was done.

"I've got you," Camila whispered as she slowly pulled her fingers out.  She reached forward and took a cloth rag from the bar and wiped Lauren's thighs and then her fingers.  Lauren stayed limp, clinging to Camila's shoulders until she finished cleaning them up.  When Camila was done she slid off her lap but stayed cuddled next to her.

"I think we have five minutes to spare," Lauren said, grinning. Camila laughed loudly and leaned in for a kiss.

"I cannot believe you just did that," Camila said, smiling.

"Um, you did it too," Lauren protested, smirking.

"You know there's no possible way I could resist," Camila answered.

"That's what I was counting on," Lauren said, "I was a little bit turned on by all your winning and your sweet speech."

"So you're saying if I had lost then no limo sex?" Camila asked, giggling.